Chapter 16

Liam asked me if i wanted to go on tour with him. I was in shock the only words that came out of my mouth was uh umm....

And then i said what about school?

He smiled and said we can all get home schooled! And your friends can come too!

I jumped up and gave him a hug. He picked me up and spun me around, I couldnt stop smiling and laughing.

He put me down and I heard screaming from outside the room. I ran out and saw Zayn hugging Aryanna she had to same reaction that i did. Everyone rushed into the living room and all talked. I found out that they were leaving tomorrow for the tour so me, Aryanna, Carly and Shari all went home early. We all left seperatly. Liam took me home in his car.

In the car the song what makes you beautiful came on...

Liam started singing, his voice was so beautiful. I sang along with the chorus but quietly. All of the sudden Liam lowered the volume.

"Why did you lower the sound?"

He smiled and said "because I wanted to hear you sing"

I laughed and said " Nah now i dont feel like singingg"

He laughed too and said "okay fineeee be that way" ;)

Liam put the volume back up and started singing again. Then the song just havent met you yet by Michael Buble came on. He started singing and his voice was so sweet and smooth. We were on the highway for about an hour but we still didnt get back to my house. I didnt mind because I wanted to be with Liam and listen to his voice.

Liam kept singing and then because you live by jesse mccartney came on. He started singing beginning and when the chorus came on I sang.

His face lit up and then he lowered the volume again.

"Ugh Liam stop doing that, Im not gonna sing!"

He laughed and said i already heard you sing but I wanna hear you sing again.

I said hhahahaa noo wayy

The car slowed down and we were infront of my house.....

He leaned in closer and we kissed. I gave him a hug and ill cya tomorrow. He winked and said "cant wait!"

I opened the door and walked up the front steps and walked into the house. The house smelled really good like pasta. I looked in the kitchen and found my mom cooking.

" Hey mom im home"

She smiled and said so how was your day?

"Good and oh mom im going on tour with the boys!"

She said okay and then i went up to my room and started packing.