Chapter 34

I was in shock. I didn't know what to say, no words came out of my mouth.

Eventually I said "look Zayn your never going to lose me, I left because I needed some time."

Before Zayn could answer there was a knock on the door. I opened the door and Liam was standing infront of me. His clothes and hair were wet; I guess it was raining outside. He came up to me and hugged me. He smelled like cologne and mint.

He said "Why the hell did you leave?"

"Liam I just needed some time to think."

He said "Dont ever leave again without telling anyone."

He let go of me and he started talking to Zayn. I couldnt tell what they were saying because they were whispering.

Zayn said " Ill talk to you guys tomorrow."

" uh what?"

Liam took my hand and led me out of the room.

"Liam I can't leave, Zayns sick."

He said "Don't worry I called a doctor, and he's going to talk to Zayn."

"Okay? So where are we going?"

He said "Back to my room."

I said "I can't I have to go home, I told my mom that I would come home early." I was lying because my mom was away on buisness.

He said " I know your lying."

"Liam what are you talking about?"

He said "I went over your house but no one was there."

"Im sorry Liam... I cant do this anymore."

I let go of his hand and walked to the elevator. As soon as the elevator doors closed I couldn't stop crying. I felt so bad, I never wanted to break up with Liam. I only broke up with him because his life would be less complicated.  When I walked into the lobby, the paparazzi were waiting. I had my face covered but they took pictures anyway. They blocked the doorway so I couldn't get out. I finally got out of the lobby, I got into my car and started to drive home. I started to look like a panda because my makeup was running. I went inside my house and turned on the light. I took my computer out  and went on twitter. 

There was a picture posted by a blog that I followed. It said "BIG NEWS! LIAM PAYNES GF SEEN LEAVING A HOTEL CRYING."

Under the post there was a link. I clicked on the link because I couldn't help it. The picture was of me cover my face with my hand..

I scrolled down and there was 101 comments. I started to read some of the comments. One of the comments said I hope shes okay. Which I thought was really sweet. But some said I hope they broke up. Which made me want to cry,

I closed my computer and went upstairs to my room. I layed down and pulled the covers over my head. My phone started to ring. I looked at my phone and it was Harry.

I answered the phone.

I said "Hello.."

Harry said "Hey are you okay?"

"Yeah im fine, just a little sad."

He said "I'll be at your house in 10 minutes."

"Uh wait what?"

He hung up the phone. I knew he wasn't kidding so I changed and went downstairs. I sat on the couch and watched tv. Someone rang the doorbell, so I got up and opened the door. Harry was standing infront of me with a huge smile on his facte. I gave him a huge hug.

He came inside and we started to watch TV together. He looked at me and said "Sooo what happened"

I told him everything. He didn't say anything for a while...

Then he said "Dont worry things are going to get better..."