Chapter 26

Zayn P.O.V

I cant believe I just said that to her but its true... The way her hair glows in the sun and when we hugged my heart was beating so hard. I could tell that she was suprised. At first I did like Aryanna but my feelings started to change...

My P.O.V

I couldnt believe what Zayn just said. I always thought he was cute but I never thought about him more then a friend. I looked up at him and said "Zayn what do you mean?"

He looked deep into my eyes and said " well I like you more then a friend."

I looked at the floor and said "Well Zayn I think your cute but I dont know right now, I have so much going on right now."

Zayn said " I understand but if you wanna talk im always here."

I smiled and said " I know Zayn...I should go pack"

I turned and headed towards the door. Zayn stopped me and turned me around. "Zayn... I have to go pack and say my goodbyes and...."

He leaned in and kissed me. His kiss made me get chillz. I pulled away and said "What are you doing! Your just making it harder to leave."

Zayn put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer. He said "Dont leave, I dont want you to leave."

I said "fine ill stay on only one condition."

Zayn said " okay, what is it?"

"you cant tell anyone about the kiss."

Zayn nodded and hugged me. We walked back to the room and we didnt say one word. I walked in and found the boys sitting in the circle. They all went silent when I walked in. I walked into my room and sat on my bed. Carly walked in and said "I heard what happened with Liam, are you okay?"

I said "Yeah but something else just happened."

Carly said "What happened?!?"

I told her about what happened with Zayn. Carly was speechless.

"I dont know what to do carly."

She said " well do you like zayn or liam?"

I thought about it and said " I honestly dont know anymore and I dont know what to do."

She said "well think about it tonight and decide during the week we still have alot of time.

I said "okay sounds good."

I changed into my Pjs and I sat in bed. All the boys walked in except for Liam. Harry said "look I think you should talk to Liam, he only broke up with you to protect you."

"What do you mean protect me."

Harry said "He wanted to have a private and normal life."

"Okay ill go talk to Liam." I got up and walked into Liams room. He was lying down facing the opposite way. I walked up to Liam and looked at his face. Liam had tears in his eyes.

I said "liam? Can we talk?"

He said "I have nothing to say, were done."

I said "Liam why cant we talk?

He said "I know about you and Zayn...."