Chapter 14

"Oh fuck, just like that," I told Austin. A moan escaped my mouth again. "Yeah, keep doing that. Ah, yes, right there." I was holding myself up with the little strength I had in me against my headboard.

When I woke up, Austin held true on his promise. Not that I expected him to or would've been upset if he didn't, but he was set on making it up to me and I wasn't going to say no. Especially since he was already slipping his fingers inside of me before I could think of a reason to protest. Quickly after, he made it clear he wanted to go down on me again, which I was all for, until he told me he wanted to switch the position up. The idea made me nervous, but with the way Austin was touching me and coaxing me, I ended up giving it a try and my God, was I thankful I did.

He insisted he lay on his back and have me straddle his face. I wanted to be mortified by the compromising position, but when I really thought about it, whether I'm on my back or he was on his, his face was still going to be buried between my legs. There was a slight hesitation on my end when I climbed up him, but Austin kept looking at me like he wanted it so bad, and I tried to find my confidence in it. The moment my legs rested on both sides of his head he slipped his hands behind me gripping my ass. He pressed his mouth up against me, softly at first, and I did a sharp intake of breath. The heat of his mouth swam down from my clit to my thighs, making me wetter. He used his tongue against me skillfully, and after that, there wasn't another second of insecurity. All I could think of was how good his tongue felt as it glided with precise pressure all the way down until he reached my entrance. He flicked his tongue hard inside me then broadly licked his tongue back up.

"Fuck," I panted.

He added his fingers to mix along with his tongue, causing me to put my hands out against my headboard to keep myself up.

My legs were growing weak keeping myself in place as he continued to move his tongue in a rhythm that had me barely holding myself together.

I wondered if he sensed them shaking because he asked, "Want me to go faster?"

"Y-yes," I forced out.

Quickly, he picked up each stroke of his tongue, pushing his fingers deeper inside of me. Oh fuck, fuck. I cried out, tensing up at the heightened pleasure coursing through me. I felt the building rapidly taking over, making cry out louder.

"Austin, I'm going to, I'm...going to." It's all I managed to say before my orgasm took over. My hands were sliding down my bed frame as my whole body was consumed. The pleasure ached from between my legs all the way down to my feet, curling my toes. Just like the first time, I let out loud series of moans unable to contain them. Austin didn't stop once as I was racked with it. Instead, he only pressed his tongue down harder in smaller tight circles on my clit. He waited until I was completely limp, barely holding myself up over him, until he stopped.

My body was completely useless. Austin knew it too without needing me to say so as he helped flip me onto my back. My chest was racing up and down while I tried to steady my breathing.

"Told you, you'd like it," he said, wearing an accomplished grin.

I pushed the dark damp tendrils of hair out of my face. "Like was an understatement."

He began shifting himself on top of me and I didn't question him or try to stop him. His lips touched down to the crook of my neck and began kissing me, nipping at my skin here and there. How did this feel so good? I just came and I already felt like I could go again if he wanted me to. Right then he pulled away to look at me.

"Maybe you'll start trusting me more on other things that I tell you would feel good." At that same time, he pressed himself against me and I felt every inch of him. A moan escaped my lips. It was clear he meant sex.