Chapter 23

Not long after we got back to the house. It was only me, Austin, and Bruce since Dre decided to go out with the other guys that had invited Austin out with them. Dre was about to give him grief about it, but once I caught his eye it was like he let it go and just told Austin to get some rest.

Walking into the bedroom, I rushed to kick off my shoes first. God, there was nothing like undressing from a night out. Austin was next to the door, watching me.

"Hey, I'll be right back," he said. "I'm just going to run to the kitchen."

I nodded and decided to strip down into some pajamas but with sexual intent in mind. Tonight, Austin and I would finally be alone. There was no doubt that we wouldn't be keeping our hands off each other, but I wanted him to take things farther. And if I wanted that to happen, a skimpy outfit might just help aid in that.

Grabbing out a red lingerie set I had, I quickly put it on. There was hardly any fabric to them as they were sheer lace underwear and a matching bra. I was slightly chilly, and I wanted to surprise Austin with it so I threw on a black oversized, off the shoulder sweater. I stood in front of the bathroom mirror, checking myself out, and damn, if this didn't tempt him to have sex with me, I didn't know what would. Especially since my ass was barely covered up by the baggy sweater to begin with.

I gave my hair a quick fluff out and went back to the room. I sat on the bed, turning the tv on to make it seem like I was casually just wanting tv like this. I tried to position myself on the bed in a hot, but innocent position too. Not that I even knew what that looked like, but I tried.

The show I landed on was one I hadn't watched before, but it was about ghosts and I couldn't help but laugh at my earlier prank on Austin.

"What's so funny?" I suddenly heard him ask.

I gasped. "Oh, uh nothing."

He raised a brow, then I noticed he was holding a bottle of whiskey in his hands and two shot glasses.

"What's all that for?" I asked.

"Don't you remember me saying we were going to party?"

"I thought you were kidding." I smiled. "But I'm game."

"That's my girl." He used his foot to kick the door shut then made his way towards the bed. He kicked off his shoes and I was happy he still had his outfit on from tonight. I still needed to show him exactly what that outfit made me want to do.

He started pouring shots for us in each glass before setting the bottle in between his legs. He handed me a glass, taking a quick peek at what little I had on. With a quick clink of our shot glasses, we did a cheers before each tossing the shot back. It burned the back of my throat while also sending a chill down my spine.

"You were amazing tonight, by the way," I told him with my tongue still burning. "I wanted to tell you that earlier but there were a lot of people around. Everyone out there loved you. I mean I even," I paused making sure to use the right words. "I just was blown away."

"Stop trying to make me blush," he teased with a wink.

"I mean it," I giggled. "Thank you for inviting me. Despite yesterday, I had a great time here."

He leaned in waiting for me to plant a kiss on his lips – so I did. But I kept it quick because anything more and I'd be in his lap.

"Thank you for coming," he said still grinning. "Another shot?"