Authors Note

Hello! I hope you all enjoyed this fic, and some may be wondering about some unfinished business. At least, I feel like there was. Sky's book and tv show. Austin's new album. Life now that they've gone public. So to me, this story isn't over. I feel like this would be best as a duology so I'm currently outlining part 2 of this story. I ended it there because it felt satisfying enough that it wasn't mean of me to leave you hanging since I'm not sure how long it'll take me to write this second part. 

Anyway, I hope this was fun for you to read and leave reviews because I love hearing feedback, and even if there are things you guys would want to see concluded in part 2.

Before I wrap this up though I do want to say thank you to my friend Gergana who let me talk her ear off about this story. I had a blast writing it and it's the longest story I've written so I'm quite proud of it. It was inspired by my love for wedding-themed movies like The Wedding Singer, Wedding Crashers, Bridesmaids...the list goes on. Those are always so full of good comedy and drama.

Again, thank you all who read this! It means so much to me! Hopefully part two will be available soon...but we'll see. ;)

XoxoTheGirlWhoLived