One

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hi I'm Ellie age 13 from England. Thanks for reading this book and I hope you enjoy this first chapter.

message from ellie now aged 20 - i know this book is crap. i didn't know what i was talking about and a lot of it doesn't make sense. there are some chapters which people may find offensive or triggering - also heads up when I was 13 i was a stupid little shit and I couldn't spell so ignore the obvious mistakes. bye.

Lauren's POV:

It was the summer of senior year. Another school. Fuck. I tried so hard to not get expelled - again.
Bloomfield high school; new school; new start (apparently).

I slowly stepped through the
unfamiliar hall ways. It was a typical school. There was nothing really special about it.

"Hi there!" a loud, irritating voice shouted from behind her. "You must be Lauren!"

Great.

I turned to see a tall, ugly woman with a brown, tight bun stretching her face back. She was showing crooked teeth through her awkward smile and her huge nose was covered in warts.

"Wow nice hair!" The woman said raising her eyebrows so high that she barely had a forehead.

I dyed my hair a light shade of blue with highlights of a darker blue.

"Err thanks... yours is looking on point today." I sarcastically smirked. It was terrible.

"Oh why thank you!" She said her crooked smile covering her face. "Here's your time table. Your first lesson is down the hall way and to the right! Have a great day!"

"Oh why thank you" I murmured under my breath, mimicking her tone.

...

I managed to arrive to my biology class just as people were taking there seats. Most of the eyes turned to me. I looked around at the faces of the people in my class. I placed my eyes on the floor and smirked evilly.

I took a few steps in. My glance then turned to a tall, handsome boy with a huge smirk increasingly growing on his face. His eyes were a light shade of electric blue and his blonde hair was perfectly quiffed back. He had sexy broad shoulders and a few bits of stubble on his chin. He was like a living angel.

I bit my lip, forcing back a smile.

"You'll sit here. I'm mr Rogers. " a man said blankly to me.

I nodded and took my seat; next to the boy.

Most people had stopped staring by then; apart from the boy.

"Take a picture, it will last longer" I said turning to face him still holding back a smirk.

"Luke!" The boy's head shot up to look at Mr rogers who was staring at him. "Pay attention!"

...

The bell rang for the end of class. I shot out of my seat and headed for the door.

"Hey" a deep voice croaked from behind me. It was him. "Whats your name?" He asked.

"Trouble"

...

Thanks for reading my first chapter. I've actually finished the book now and I'm just going back and editing.

Bye ;)