Seven

Lauren's POV:

I didn't get to see Luke as often anymore. He was moved to another registration set for 'bad behaviour'. I now only see him most lunch times and on Thursday and Friday for biology.

It was wednesday lunch time. I had a detention to go to but I seriously didn't want to spend MY lunch time sitting in silence in Mrs Woollard's classroom. So i ditched it. I knew that she would shout at me but I will deal with it later.

I sat on a bench in the empty, outside pick nick area with Ashton and Arwen on my right and Luke to my left for lunch. Michael, Olivia, Grace and Calum were opposite us. Calum and Grace were now unsurprisingly dating, which left Michael, Olivia, Luke and I still single.

Although Luke and I weren't dating, Luke intertwined our fingers under the table. I still feel like everything is happening so fast.  

"So... when are you guys going to start dating then?" Ashton spoke up. He looked from me to Luke to Michael to Olivia

"Michael, why don't you try out some of your amazing pick up lines?" Calum said, wiggling his eyebrows.

Michael cleared his throat as if he was going to give a speech. "...Lets play titanic... you be iceberg and i go down..." there was a moment of silence before everyone fell into hysterics.

"No, no, no. I've got a better one" Luke said. Oh god. "Lets play spongebob, can I get in your bikini bottom?" He said as he looked deeply into my eyes with a wink. The laughs echoed across the table.

"Sorry Michael, I think Luke's is better" I snickered.

"Wait! I have a better one! Are you a magnet because I'm attracted to you!" Michael was now standing up, eager not to lose the game.

Luke wasn't going to give up either "are you wifi because i feel a connection!" He replied. 

I think we have a winner!" Calum screamed, raising Luke's arm.

"Wait, Michael, do you have any more?" Olivia laughed.

Michael sighed. "You win, I guess" Michael said sternly.

We all cheered and laughed. Even Michael couldn't help but crack a smile.

-------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter is short! I haven't had much time to write that much but im on school holiday for a week so plenty will be updated in the future.

Remember to follow me and vote!

I know there are a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes but i am only 13 so there may be a few.

Thank you so much for reading and getting this to over 100 reads!! It means a lot!! Bye sexies!