50- Christmas!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Omg i love that pic hahahhahahahah

Before we start this chapter I want to say something. I asked my sister what should happen in this chapter. She hasn't read this book but she came up with an amazing idea. She says that there should be a guy called Wok who walks dogs for a living and takes the dogs to Chinese restaurants. That's literally what she said. I can't stop laughing like wtf!?!?

This chapter is pretty cute. I think you'll like it ;) .

Btw this update is sooooo loong. Enjoy :)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Lauren's POV

Luke entered the apartment from his day at work. I hid behind the door of the living room.

"RRRAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" I screamed, as I jumped out in front of him. Luke screamed and leaped to the other side of the room.

"Holy shit that's not funny Trouble!" He chuckled.

"Yes it was!" I laughed. "What do you expect me to do? I spend the whole day in this apartment by myself when you're at work. I get boreedd!" I moaned.

"Well I have an idea of how to get rid of your boredom" he said. Walking out of the room and towards the bedroom. He reached for a box under the bed. "Mom bought us some christmas decorations and considering it's christmas next week, I thought we could do some decorating" he said, holding up the box and handing it to me.

"Yeah! Oh my god I remember as a kid I always used to love decorating the house for Christmas" I squealed. Luke pulled another box from under the bed.

"And also I got us a tree. It's fake but it's still a tree" he said looking down at it. I placed the box I was holding on the floor and walked over to Luke.

"Luke, I don't give a shit if it's real or fake. LETS GO DECORATE!" I screamed, throwing the boxes at him and pulling him towards the living room. He laughed at my childishness and ran after me into the living room.

Luke placed the boxes in the middle of the floor. I opened the one containing the tree. There was a long stick and lots of little branches inside.

"What the fuck is that?" I asked, holding up a branch.

"Have you never had a fake tree before?" He chuckled.

"No, I'm not tacky" I joked.

"Hey! You said you didn't give a shit if it was real or fake!" He laughed.

"Haha I'm just just joking. I don't care, lets build it!" I said pulling out the big stick and placing it up in the middle of the room.

"So basically there are colors on the branches and there are colors on the stick thing. That's how you know where to put them. So here's a branch with a purple sticker on it so it goes here, in a purple hole. Yeah?"

"Okay, I get it. It's not rocket science Luke" I chuckled, hitting him around the head with a branch.

"Hey! Why you so mean?!" He laughed, hitting me around the head with another branch.

"I already told you, I'm trouble"

...................................................................

Once the tree was up with a few lights and decorations were placed over it, Luke opened the next box. The main light was dimmed so that the fairy lights slightly lit up the room. I kneeled down and looked inside. The first thing I saw was a CD. On the front it said 'Top 50 Christmas songs'. Luke picked it up and put it into the speaker. I searched through the box and found a reef for the door. I heard Luke cough from behind me. I turned around and he had his hand held out for mine. "May I have the honour of a dance ma lady?" He asked in a deep, sophisticated voice. I placed my hand in his and he pulled me off the floor. He rested his other hand on my waist and I placed mine on his collarbone. We swayed slowly from side to side. I leaned in and hugged his body tightly. I moved my hands slowly to around his neck and buried my face in his chest. Luke kept both his hands on my waist, swaying back and forth. He gently kissed my forehead and hummed along to the slow song. He rested his head comfortably on mine and shut his eyes. "I love you more than you will ever know Trouble" he whispered. I looked up into his mesmerising blue eyes and smiled. "I love you too Luke. I really do love you like hell" I said, hugging him tighter and pressing my face back into his chest. He moved his hands to my stomach and rubbed it gently. "And I love this little one as well" he said. I giggled and placed my hand over his. "Me too"