Sixty

Hi guyyyysss!! Xxx

This is the last proper chapter with Lauren and Luke together and teenagers and shit. The epilogue will be the very very very last chapter.

I so freaking sad that this book is coming to an end. Give me new book suggestions in the comments.

This chapter took a while to come out but they take soooo long to write. Sorry for the wait guys. Xx

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Lauren's POV:

Today was the day. It was finally the day everything would change. It was finally the day that I would become Lauren Hemmings.

Luke had his stag do last night, or as he likes to call it his 'bucks night'.

I quickly changed Jake's diaper and skipped into the kitchen at 6 am. Luke was standing in his boxers, whistling whilst he flipped the pancakes in the pan. Jake and I both giggled.

Luke turned around to see us. "Oh, hey guys. You're awake" he said, ditching his pancake and walking over to us. "Today is the day" Luke said excitedly, reaching to take Jake from my arms. "You excited little man? Mommy and Daddy are getting married today!" Jake raised his arms in the air and screamed, punching Luke in the face with his tiny hands.

"Owwww!!" Luke cried "that's very rude Jake!"

I continuously laughed until my stomach ached. There was a sudden loud, high pitched beeping noise. It was the fire alarm.

"Oh shit!" Luke shouted running towards his pancake that was black and on fire. He threw it in the sink and coughed as he blew away the smoke that rose from the pan. I rushed out of the room with Jake. I was still in fits of laughter. Jake started crying from the loud noise of the fire alarm so I comforted him in the living room until Luke greeted us again.

"Well done on burning down the whole apartment building" I laughed.

"That's not funny!" Luke whined. He was trying his hardest not to laugh at his stupidity. He succeeded yet had an evident smirk on the corner of his mouth. "I was going to eat that pancake. Now I'm hungry!" He whined like a baby.

"I'll make us some new, non-burnt pancaks if you stop Jakey from crying" I giggled, passing Jake over to him. I knew that Luke wasn't good at stopping Jake from crying. That was always my job. But he had to learn.

...

Once Luke had finally calmed Jake down and breakfast was served, three loud, quick, excited knocks came from the door. I looked at the time and saw that it was 8:00 a.m exactly. I knew precisely who was at the door.

"Guys!" Luke cheered as he greeted them into our home. Arwen skipped happily into the living room, followed by Ashton, Olivia, Michael, Calum and Grace.

"It's today!!!!" Grace squealed.

"I'm soo happy for you guys!" Ashton said as we all embraced each other in a massive group hug.

"I'm so happy I came to Bloomfield. If I hadn't, I would have never met any of you guys." I said, leaning against Luke.

"Oh yeah! I almost forgot to tell you!" Ashton announced. "I remembered! I remember Lauren and Luke dating and the pick up line battles. And the stealing alcohol from Lauren's home. I remember what happened with Ed. I remember almost everything!" Everyone smiled at Ashton's excitement.

"Wow that's great man!" Calum said patting him on the shoulder.

"Yeah that's really awesome!" I added.