Thirty

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Btw the picture above isn't actually Josie's baby. Hahah. So cuutteee!! Search up on google cute ginger babies and then scroll. You will die. Enjoy this chapter!!

------------------------------------------------------

Josie's POV

I felt a horrible pain in my stomach a minute ago. I hope it wasn't a contraction. I'm not ready yet. This baby is supposed to come in 2 weeks. Why's she coming now? Why now of all times that she could have come? I don't want to make a fuss. Luke and Lauren will be arriving back soon. I'll have to tell someone.

"Hey Josie! You alright? ... you seem a bit um... uncomfortable or something...?" Calum asked. I don't know him very well, then again I don't know anyone here very well. I found it nice that he cared about me. Everyone here is so popular.

"Oh, yeah... I'm fine" I said. I have a habit of lying about my feelings. I just don't want to make a fuss.

"Tell me if you need anything. Your baby should be arriving soon" he said with a friendly smile and walked away to see his girlfriend, Grace.

I texted Conner to come over to Luke and Lauren's place for the party. I don't want to be a loner and Luke said Conner could come. I don't know these people very well. I feel uncomfortable. I feel comfortable around Conner and Lauren. Thats it.

Luke invited a bunch of people to his house for a surprise party for their engagement. Lauren doesn't know about it; that's who the surprise is for.

There it is again. Another pain. I can just imagine us all talking about the wedding and my waters all of a sudden breaking all over Luke's floor, knowing my luck. I really want Lauren back soon.

Text from Conner: "Okay I'm coming. See u in 5"

Thank god.

Conner is always the person who I can speak truly to. I can talk to Lauren as well but there is something about Conner. He's so sweet. So's Lauren but you know what I mean. I have a bit of a crush on him.

There was a knock at the door, Conner.

"Hey guys. I'm conner. I'm Lauren's friend" he introduced himself. He's my friend too! He's so beautiful. He's so confident around new people. Like, how?

"Hey dude I'm Ashton" Ashton greeted. Conner was pulled away from me and into the main conversation. I need him here. I'm fucking giving birth right here! I wish I could say that out loud. For fuck sake I need to do something about this. I need to tell someone!

Just as I grabbed Conner's arm to pull him away to tell him, Michael had an announcement.

"Guys! I just got a text from Luke! They're outside!" he shouted, hushing everybody down.

Right when he said it, I got another pain. I felt like screaming. The room fell silent and there was a rustling noise at the front door.

Lauren's POV

Luke, my now fiancé, seemed so secretive about why we had to leave the field so early. I wanted to stay and take in the beautiful scenery.

We entered the dead silent house. All the lights were out for some reason. I was so freaking hungry.

"I need food!" I groaned, prising open the kitchen door, that was normally open, and I was thrown back by a roar of teenagers screaming "SURPRISE!"

"Oh my fucking god! You scared me!" I chuckled.

"Congratulations!" Screamed multiple voices.

"How did you kno-" I turned to Luke who had a smug smirk spread across his face. Laughter filled the room as Luke tried to act natural.