Eighteen

Lauren's POV

"What's the time?" I panicked, waking everyone up.

"8:50. School starts in 10 minutes!" Shouted Luke

"Shit!" they all leaped out of my window and I was left to face Miss Jacobson crossing her arms outside my door. Shit. I'm in total shit now.

"How many times do I have to call you to get up Miss Parker!? You are EXTREMELY late for school this morning you should have been up HOURS ago!! EXPLAIN YOURSELF!!!"

"I-I... I was just... tidying my room like you asked me to..."

"Oh really?... let me see"

She looked into my room to see my completely messed up room filled with empty beer bottles. Oh shit.

She gasped, completely speechless. I new I would be in for it. Miss Jacobson is really strict and would make sure I learned my lesson. Being troublesome is fun but the consequences are normally hell. 

"Had a little party did we?" I stayed silent. "Where did you get these" she snapped, gesturing towards the bottles.

"Shop" I lied, as if it were obvious.

"I'll deal with you when you get back from school, go!"

...

Josie's POV

I can't believe what Lauren did last night. Watching them drink like animals was like hell for me. I can't stop thinking about Luke. He's so dreamy but way too popular for me. I'm a nobody. He would never date me. I can't have a boyfriend anyway. Ever since Ed, boys have been the least of my worries. I couldn't let someone break my heart like that again. He got me pregnant for fuck sake then left me. Then he started going after Lauren. I have been trying my best to tell her that he's a dick and she seems to have listened. I was never told where Ed went after he came back from a party with blood all over his face. The staff seem to know though. I'm too scared to tell anyone that I'm pregnant, not even Ed. What's going to be the future for my baby? I disagree with abortions so thats never going to happen. I can't look after a child! It will have to be adopted. I'm starting to get a bump on my stomach. People are going to notice it soon. Some girls were looking at me weirdly in P.E the other day. I wonder what my parents would think of me. They would be disappointed. I bet. All I can think about is the blade sitting in my bottom draw. Lauren is downstairs getting lectured by Miss Jacobson. Everyone else is in their own rooms doing homework. No one will find out. I was snapped out of my tornado of thoughts to my phone making a noise. It was a text. From Ed.

"U BEEN SPREADING RUMOURS BOUT ME?"

"No" I texted back. My heart was beating out of my chest. As Ed started typing again.

"Apparently you've been telling people I'm a playa. You're the player! People are saying that you're preggo!"

"What? I'm not pregnant" who found out I was pregnant? My anxiety was high and I couldn't remember how to breathe.

"IF THAT FUCKING BABY IS MINE IM COMING FOR U!"

This wasn't my fault. But it was. It was all my fault. The blade in my draw was begging for me to use it. Just as I pressed it against my skin, Lauren burst through the door in fits of laughter. Her mood suddenly changed when she saw tears down my face and a blade on my skin.

"Oh my god Josie what happened?" She said, throwing the blade across the room into the bin.

"I've been wanting to tell someone for so long. It's been hell. Can you keep a secret?" I sobbed.

"Of course. What is it?"

"I-I'm... P-pregnant"