Twenty Three

Lauren's POV

"Are you okay?" I asked Josie through the phone

"Yeah I miss you though" she replied

"I miss you too"

"I wish you could come back"

"you know I can't come back I'm living with Luke now. I promise I'll visit"

"Okay, love ya"

" I love you too."

"So will you come to the ultrasound scan with me?"

"Of course. Should I tell Luke?-"

"Tell me what?" Luke interrupted.

...

I looked at my phone it was 3:30. My butt hurt from sitting on Luke's bathroom floor. I can't believe he thought that I would cheat on him. I guess it kind of sounded like I was cheating on him but he didn't have to react like that.

I creaked the door open and poked my head out in search for Luke. He was in the corner of his room strumming the guitar, facing away from the door.

"Cause I'm not fine at all," he sang "no I'm really not fine at all. Tell me this is just a dream. Cause I'm really not fine at all."

Was I supposed to feel sorry for him? I didn't. He acted like a jerk to me. I wanted to let him apologise though. We do live together now.

"Hey." I said sitting on the edge of his bed. He looked shocked and turned around to look at me with red eyes.

"Lauren, I'm so sorry. I didn't know what to think. I'm such a jerk for getting mad at y-"

"Luke, it's fine" I said pulling him to a hug. 

"It's not fine though I just love you so much and I don't want you to leave me"

"Luke I'm not going to leave you, every relationships have fights."

We laid in bed and Luke hugged me back to sleep. At least everything was back to normal.

Ed's POV

I got a call from Miss Jacobson this morning about Josie. She's pregnant; with my child. I want nothing to do with her. I want to kill her so bad. She deserves it for making me a dad. Like what the fuck. This has never happened. She didn't remind me to wear a condom. It's all her fault. I can't believe her. I'm flying over to Australia to find her again. England is such a crappy country. All it does is rains and all people drink is tea. There was no point in being there anyway. Miss Jacobson said that I needed to go to a rehab centre there and come back when I'm better. I've been fine this whole fucking time! All they did was take me to crappy therapy sessions that I don't even need! Whilst I'm with Josie I might as well fuck Lauren when I'm there. She'll be easy to rape anyway if she doesn't want to. I coming back! I bet they all missed me!

-------------------------------------------------------

SORRY I KNOW THIS IS REALLY SHORT! WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT ED RETURNING?