Thirty Four

Lauren's POV

I was just about finished preparing Arwen's bed for the night. We're all going to have a sleepover in our living room tonight - just how we used to back in high school.

My phone buzzed. I glanced up at the time; It was 7pm. I proceeded to read the multiple texts I had just gotten from Olivia.

"Lauren you need to come to the hospital now"
.

"Ashton got in a fight with Michael and was sent in an ambulance"
.

"he's unconscious"
.

"I'm so scared rn please come"
.

"This is all my fault"
.

Arwen's POV

I'm seriously pissed at Ashton. It will be hard for me to forgive him. My heart is confused. I love him. He did a shitty thing but I still love him. I won't ever stop loving him. I couldn't just forgive him with a snap of my fingers though. It will take time. I seriously don't even want to see him or think of him at the moment. But for some reason I can't get what happened out of my head. The horrific picture of my boyfriend and my best friend making out won't leave my mind.

Some comedy show was on the tv so that will probably take my mind off things. Hopefully.

My locked attention on the television turned to Lauren after she gasped extremely loudly in shock. Her wide eyes were intensely connected to her phone and her hand covered up her mouth. I knew this couldn't have been good.

"What is it?" I asked nonchalantly, but deep down my head was swirling with horrible feelings and thoughts of what could have happened.

Lauren's gaze stayed put on her screen and she slowly shook her head as if she didn't want to believe what she was seeing.

"We have to go to the hospital. Michael hit Ashton a-and he's unconscious a-and-"

"Okay, calm down. Lets go... Arwen?... you're coming right?..." Luke said, standing from his seat next to Lauren at once.

At the sound of Lauren's words my heart dropped. I felt like my whole body ached. I began to feel ill. I love him no matter what. I don't want him hurt. I need to be there. Even if I'm mad at him I have to see him. I love him.

"Lets go"

...

Luke, Lauren and I burst through the door of the hospital. My eyes darted around the room, desperately in search for Ashton.

I saw a long queue of people at the front desk. I skipped the line without thinking twice, coming face to face with the strict looking lady behind the desk. Luke and Lauren's eyes widened from my actions as they stood by the doors.

"Excuse me Ma'am-" she said lowering her eyebrows in frustration.

"Do you know if someone called Ashton Irwin has arrived here in an ambulance. He's got beautiful brownly blonde hair and the most beautiful hazel coloured eyes you have ever seen" I rambled.

The woman looked at me with a puzzled face. Suddenly, a loud commotion filled the room my eyes turned to the noise and a guy was laying on a bed, being rushed through the halls by doctors. The browny blonde hair of this guy was covered in blood. His face was covered by an oxygen mask, keeping his identity covered. I instantly ran after the bed on wheels in desperation. Thats when I noticed the matching 'forever' tattoo on his foot - the exact replica of the one I had on mine. That's when I new that this guy was Ashton.

My heart completely shattered to see him like this. I started to hyperventilate. This was bad. This was a lot worse than I thought. I don't know why but i instantly forgave him for anything bad he had ever done to me. Even kissing Olivia.