Two

Lauren's POV:

It was registration time. So close to the end of the day. I went straight to room 23 - Mr Hardy's room.

A group of people were pushing inside the room. One was Luke. So he's in my form too? This new school is turning out ok ;).

I finally sat down where I was told to.

"LUKE HEMMINGS OUT OF MY CLASSROOM NOW!"

I turned to the scene. The whole room was silent. Luke and his friend were play-fighting. Luke accidentally hit his friend in the nose, causing it to bleed.

"Calum, are you okay?" Luke giggled.

"Fuck" he moaned.

"Ashton, can you take Calum to the nurse please?"

A boy with curly blondish hair and cute, brown puppy dog eyes nodded.

"Im so sorry about this class. Please forgive these animals, Lauren"

All eyes turned to me.

Great.

Mr Hardy was talking to Luke outside.

"Hi." I heard a voice say. A boy with purple hair and a cute smile smirked at me.

"Bye" I replied with not much interest.

"Feisty" he said with a smirk spreading across his face. "I like it... im Michael"

At that moment Mr Hardy and Luke walked through the door. Luke was trying to stop laughing as he bit his tongue. He noticed I sitting next to his seat. He bit his lip and took his seat.

"Hello again, trouble."

"Hi Luke."

Michael's jaw dropped. "How come you say hey back to him?!"

"I dont date good guys." I chuckled, tuning my head to Michael.

"Are you a good girl, or a bad girl then trouble?" Luke said, messing around with his hair.

I bit my lip trying to find the words to say.

"Well in my opinion all good girls, are bad girls that haven't been caught yet"

•••

Lol thanks again for reading. The song references will keep coming 😂👍

The updates get longer.

Bye ;)