Fifty Six

Hi guyssss. I know the picture above doesn't look like a three month old baby but I thought it was cyuteee!!! Enjoy this chapterrrr!!!!!! Thanksss.

This chapter is pretty cute!!!!!!!

But pretty short.... Sorrrrryyyy xx

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Lauren's POV

"Happy three month birthday Jakey!" I whispered when he woke up. He was wearing a cow onesie that looked extremely cute on him. "Guess who's coming over today? Josie, Conner and Taylor! You like Taylor don't you? Is she your bestie?" I giggled tickling his side. He cutely and quietly giggled along with me. "Yeah? Wait, is Taylor your girlfriend?" I gasped. Jake laughed a bit louder. "She is?!" He carried on laughing. "You can't be having girlfriends! Your 3 months old" I chuckled. "What will daddy say?"

"About what?" Luke asked, smiling as I walked into the kitchen. He walked over to his family and kissed us both on the forehead.

"Do you want to tell daddy or should I?" I asked Jake. I obviously wasn't expecting an answer but Luke an I have gotten into a habit of talking to him like he can understand us. "Okay, so basically, little Jakey here has got himself a girlfriend" I said.

"Really?" He said, with wide eyes staring at his son. "Well, I guess he takes after his father. I was always smooth with the ladies as well" he chuckled. I giggled and playfully punched his shoulder. "Well sir Jake Rowan Hemmings, what would you like for your well deserved baby food breakfast? Or should I say big boy breakfast? We have banana, apple and pear or tangerine. It's your choice little man" he said in a deep voice, waiting for an answer.

I hid my face behind Jake's head. "I want the apple and pear!" I said in a high pitched voice, wiggling his arms around and pretending to be him.

"Apple and pear coming up sir!" Luke said, searching through the cupboards.

"Hurry up you fucktard!!" I shouted in the same high pitched voice as I sat Jake down in his high chair.

"Excuse me sir Hemmings?!" Luke playfully shouted turning around with his mouth wide open. Luke's head was now inches away from Jake's. Jake continued laughing.

Luke laughed and took the chocolate out of today's advent calendar. Today was the 8th. The wedding is on the 15th. Just 7 days.

...

"They're here!" I called. Luke ran towards the door to answer it.

"HEEYY!!" Conner and Luke cheered when he answered the door. Conner and Luke have become really good friends recently. I walked towards the door from the kitchen with Jake in my arms. "Hey Lauren! Hey little Jake!" Conner called, entering our house.

"Hi Josie, great to see you again! And hey little one!" Luke said bending over to pick up Taylor. "Your not such a little one anymore are you?"

"No, I can't believe she's two in a few months!" Josie gasped as we followed each other into the living room. I hugged Josie and we sat down on the sofas.

"Baby" Taylor said, pointing at Jake.

"Yeah, that is a baby, that's baby Jake" Josie giggled.

"Tay hold Jake?" She asked, leaning her head to the side so that her ear was touching her shoulder. She held out her arms in front of me.

"Okay. Hop up here" I said, tapping the space next to me in the sofa. Taylor is so cute. I carefully and hesitantly placed Jake in Taylor's arms.

"Cute!" She giggled.

Everyone around the room laughed at the two little babies. They looked so damn cute together. "Oh! We have a present!" Conner announced. Taylor handed me Jake again and ran towards Conner.

"Present! Present! Present!" Taylor cheered.

"Not for you little one" Conner chuckled. He handed Luke and I a box. Luke opened it and inside was probably the most cutest, sweetest thing I had ever seen. I gasped and shuffled closer towards Luke, eager to take a closer look. Inside was a tiny, 3 month sized suit. There was a matching black pair of trousers and blazer. Underneath that was a white shirt and a clip on bow tie.

"Oh my god!" I gasped "that is amazing"

Luke lifted the outfit out of the box and laughed. "That will look so damn cute on Jakey" he cooed.

"That's why we bought it" Josie said. "It will look very cute at the wedding next week"