Twenty Eight

Lauren's POV

"Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy birthday to Lukey! Happy Birthday to you" I sang extremely loudly, waking him up. Luke's 18 today. I've lived with him for nearly 6 months. The time has flied by. We've spent the 6 months uneventfully sitting around Luke's house doing nothing. We need jobs to be honest. We still haven't heard anything from Ed, thankfully. Josie's little girl is doing great and will be born in 1 months time!

"Trouble" he groaned, sitting up.

"You're Eighteen!!!" I shouted, pulling his arm up to follow me into the kitchen. "Liz and I have prepared you breakfast.

"Wow" was all he could say. We prepared a full english breakfast. Even though he's is Australian, he loves this kind of food. We prepared fried eggs, toast, bacon, hash browns, beans and a cup of tea all for him. "Thank you guys" he gasped, pulling us both into a hug.

"Happy Birthday Lucas" his mom sang.

He sat down to eat his meal whilst I sat next to him with a bit of toast. Followed by Liz, who sat opposite him with a cup if coffee.

"Tuck in" Liz said.

I chuckled as Luke devoured his meal like an animal.

"This is amazing" he attempted to say with a mouth full of food.

...

Luke's POV

A group of loud teenagers entered the house singing Happy Birthday to me extremely loudly. But they weren't just any teenagers. They were my best friends.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They all screamed. Ash, Arwen, Mike, Liv, Cal and Grace all entered the living room where me and Lauren were making out.

"We can come back another time!" Grace chuckled as everyone else shielded there eyes.

"Sorry" Lauren chuckled as she blushed.

"Sit down" I insisted

"Are you sure. I don't know if I trust this. I don't know where you two have been!" Ashton teased.

"Just sit down" I laughed and everyone sat on the couches.

"Present!" Liv shouted, throwing me present. "It's from all of us"

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?" I shouted, holding up the old, mouldy sock that had been wrapped up. Everyone couldn't stop laughing but I just sat in disgust.

"We are just kidding, here's your real present" Lauren said, chucking me some car keys.

"No way" I said in shock

"Yes way" Arwen said.

"Follow us" Calum said, walking outside the house.

Everyone piled out of the door and surrounded the most beautiful car I had ever seen. It was a black, convertible, 4 seater with peach coloured, leather seats.

"How did you-"

"We all put a bit of money in to get it. Do you like it?" Ashton asked.

"Of course! I love it!" I shouted, jumping inside. This was my dream car. "Thank you so fucking much!" I shouted pulling them into a huge group hug.

...

"I forgot to give you this" Lauren said as we relaxed on my bed to watch some Netflix. She handed me two small bits of paper. I turned them round and noticed that they were tickets to see Green Day live.

I gasped in total shock. "Lauren, thank you so much! Literally I can't wait. These must have costed a fortune! I love you so much. When do we go?"

"Tomorrow!" She squealed.

It's great to be eighteen.

"I feel like you've given me so much. I feel like I have to get you something. What can I do?"

Lauren smirked and slowly, carefully pushed the laptop of the bed. Within seconds, we were tearing each other's clothes off.

...

"We have one more song to perform tonight. Thanks for coming and good night!" Billie Joe Armstrong shouted through the microphone.

As soon as the soft strumming of the acoustic guitar came in, Lauren and I both knew it was our song.

"I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's home to me and I walk alone" Lauren and I sang along. I rapped my arm around her shoulder and we listened to our favourite song.

"I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone

I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'Til then I walk alone"

I placed my lips on Lauren's this felt just right. I love her so much. I want to spend the rest of my life with her. I want to marry her.