Fifty Two

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hi guysss!! Thank you once again for reading my chapters. I hope you enjoy this chapter!! Xxxxx

I'm trying to use as many of the baby name suggestions as I can for other people.

I'm going to my boyfriend's house tomorrow and he wants to make out with me and shit. Errr.... I kinda said I would. But I've never made out with anyone because - like - I'm 13 - like - wtf?!?!! SAVE MEEE!!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Lauren's POV

"Hi, you must be Lauren. I'm Rosemary. I'm going to be your wedding planner!" she squealed excitedly. I looked over to Luke who was trying to act casual. He didn't tell me that we were meeting a wedding planner. This all came as a bit of a surprise. The woman was quite tall, with dark brown curly hair. Her eyes were a pretty shade of green. She looked around her mid thirties.

"Oh, Hi! It's nice to meet you" I said.

"And hello Luke, it's great to see you again. Thanks for coming along with Lauren" she said. I presumed that Luke had already been here and arranged this.

"And who's this little one?" She gasped, looking at my stomach.

I giggled. "Thats Jake"

"Wow! Thats great! Congratulations! When did you find out?"

"Four months ago" I said. Luke and I held hands and looked proudly at my baby bump.

"Just 5 months to go" she said. It all of a sudden seemed so close. The four months we'd just had flew by. I'd be giving birth to my son in no time. That thought scared me yet excited me.

Rosemary led Luke and I into a room with many white sofas. "So" Rosemary started, sitting down beside us. "Lets talk about this wedding!" She seemed really excited. Her voice was always in a high pitched tone and she constantly smiled. "Do you know what kind of time of the year you want the wedding?"

"We were hoping for sometime around christmas this year" Luke said. He looked at me through the corner of his eye and smirked. Rosemary scribbled down some notes into a notepad.

"Ahh, I understand. I got married in the winter. It was beautiful. Weddings in winter are always just amazing" she said. Her words gradually made me more and more excited. "Have you thought about the location of your wedding? You could have it in a church or you could have a whole fancy restaurant to yourself or you could have it outside. The list goes on"

I hadn't though about where we would have it. I liked the idea of having it outside in the nice weather. The weather in Australia at winter time is always so beautiful. I looked at Luke in order for a bit of help. "Well, in my opinion I like the outside bit because of the nice weather but we could have the ceremony some place inside maybe? I don't mind. Actually, an outside ceremony would be nice as well" He said in a questioning manner.

"I was thinking the same thing" I said.

"I was going to recommend and outside wedding" Rosemary said "it seems like we're all on the same page"

"I think that the ceremony should be outside as well" I said, looking at Luke for assurance. He nodded and smiled at me. I love the way he looks at me. He makes me feel so special. He looks at me as if I'm the most beautiful, perfect creature on earth. I'm not in my opinion. I can't imagine how he's going to look at me when I walk down the isle.

"I have an idea!" Luke said all of a sudden. We turned to face him. "You know that field of flowers I proposed to you in? We could have the wedding there!"