Savior [Iggy]

The sky was open and beautiful. Untouched, free, liberating. It was absolute heaven to one girl in particular at the moment. Her long hair was pulled back in a tight ponytail, green-blue eyes observing the lush forest below. Absolutely beautiful.

But something broke that calm as the sound of a motor sounded from behind. Her head whipped around as a helicopter came into view. But the occupants were far from normal as wolf-like creatures stared her down as they approached. Immediately she recognized what they were.

Her eyes widened in fear picking up speed. Shots rang out forcing the teen to dodge. Wings pulling in the girl dropped quickly and the chopper followed. Using her small form and speed to her advantage the teen shot back into the air past the machine. However, a shadow casted over her form, looking up to find another helicopter as an Eraser leaned out the open door. Swinging down the butt of the gun in hand it cracked against the back of her head, hard. White shards of light exploded in her eyes, and with a jerk reaction kicked the enemy back into the chopper throwing it out of control form the offset balance. Now disoriented began to plummet towards the ground.

Everything was spinning, unable to focus, unable to move. She tucked in her wings so they wouldn't become tangled in the branches, or worse, broken.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, the Flock was relaxing in the forest after a long day of flying. The thick branches overhead cut them off from the sky, allowing Max and Fang to start a fire, while the others lounged around. "Did you hear that?" their dog, Total, questioned. Everyone glanced up when the sound of breaking tree limbs reached their ears. It was then Max realized someone was falling.

"Iggy! Above you!" The blind bog lunged into the air reaching out in the falling object's direction as a body collided with his and forced them to the ground.

"Ow..." the girl moaned. Slowly, her eyes opened, surroundings still spinning. Then she heard footsteps, bod tensing at their approach. Erasers?

"Are you okay?" Max asked.

Finally, the teen's vision steadied as she looked up at the large ground standing in front of her. However, she became distracted by the fact that someone had picked up a few strands of her hair between their fingers from behind. "Light brown," a voice stated. The stranger craned her head back to see Iggy. "Is it a girl?"

The teen's cheeks heated in embarrassment at the fact that she was on top of him, his long legs stretched out on either side of her body. Not only that, but she realized he was blind.

"Yeah, Iggy," Gazzy answered. "And she's as red as a tomato."

Her blush intensified. "I'm really, really, really sorry about this!" the stranger exclaimed, jumping up only to sway from the intense headache that hit her. "I couldn't se where I was falling and couldn't get back into the air. And I was trying to run away, but got hit in the head, which caused me to fall, and these creatures were after me-!"

"Woah, woah, calm down," Max reassured the teen.

"Jeez, she's as bad as Nudge when she talks," Fang said.

The said girl stuck her tongue out at her companion, who smirked back. "You said you were being chased..." Max cut in. "By what?"

"Erasers, who else! I was just minding my own business when they came around."

They were surprised that she knew what they were called. "What were you doing in the sky in the first place?" Fang asked.

"Oh, just gliding around."