I Like It [Paul Lahote] for Chelsa

Name: Chelsa Emfinger

Looks: 5'3", long brown hair, pale but bright blue eyes, and tan

Personality: Loving, random, funny, some times has a dirty mind

History with the Pack: Grew up with all of them and is very close with Jared

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No, no, no, no, no!" The splashing sound of the waves on the beach grew louder with every step, the chilly waters now visible from her position. "No, no, no, no!" she squealed louder, kicking and punching the tall, muscular body that was carrying her over a shoulder. Chelsa cried out as she went flying through the air before crashing into the cold ocean, drenched from head to toe. When the teen emerged she gasped for air and from the chill that suddenly hit her body. "Jared!"

The beach was full of over grown teenagers and young men laughing. "Oh come on, Chelsa! It was funny!" he called over.

"I'm gonna kill you!" she yelled, waddling out of the water before running up the beach towards her best friend.

Jared only continued to laugh as he ran away, the short girl close behind. "Hey, Paul!" Embry called over as the young man emerged from the surrounding forest in his jean shorts.

"What happened now?" he asked, nodding towards the two running down the beach.

"Jared threw her in the water," Jacob answered, chuckling.

Paul cocked a brow. "It's the middle of February."

"Hench the reason Chelsa is probably so mad."

The group continued to watch, Jared and Chelsa not too far away. Though it didn't take long for her to catch up and tackle the werewolf to the ground like a linebacker. "Damn, that was some tackle," Quil whistled.

"Now you're gonna get it," the girl smirked, taking her dripping wet hair and ringing it out over the boy. He sputtered from the cold liquid as it hit his face.

"Alright, alright, you made your point," he laughed, pushing his friend off.

Eventually, they made their way back over to the group when a breeze blew through the air, cutting through Chelsa's wet clothing. She shivered violently, teeth clenched together. "We'd better get you inside," Sam noted. "Jared, Seth, Embry, head out on patrol."

"Right!" they answered, walking into the woods.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The one problem with Chelsa being as short as she was: none of Emily's clothes fit. They were way too large, the shirtsleeves running past both hands, pants covering the feet. Even the waist was too big, and the girl was forced to sit so the pants didn't fall down. Wrapped up in a large blanket, she stayed on the couch, shivering every now and then.

"You're still cold?" Paul asked from the doorway, causing her to look up.

"I don't get it. I blow dried my hair, put my wet clothes in the dryer and changed, but I'm still cold!"

He smirked, sitting down beside the teen and wrapping an arm across her shoulders. Immediately, she felt warmth, radiating from his body and scooted a bit closer. "Damn, you really are cold."

"Well, are you going to warm up or not?"

Paul smirked at the comment, shaking his head. Chelsa grinned.

In the other room, they could hear Emily cooking, asking Sam to help put away some dishes. "Are you loosing to dishes?" the young woman teased.

"I'm trying, but it won't get in," he grunted, trying to rearrange things and struggling to put the dishes away.

"Well then push harder."

"That's what she said!" Chelsa called in a sing-song voice from the living room.

Paul roared with laughter, a giggle escaping Emily's lips. The teen could only imagine Sam's flushed face. She giggled herself, resting her chilled cheek against Paul's shoulder. "You can be so perverted," the werewolf mumbled into her hair.

"Feh, you know you like it," she smirked.

"You're right," he stated, kissing the corner of her lips lightly. "I do."

Chelsa turned her head up so their eyes met. "You missed." Paul cocked a brow. "You missed," she stated again with a smile.

The young man smirked, tipping up her chin with a finger. "My mistake."