Right To Know [Seth Clearwater] for Lilsoccerplayer

"You sure about this?" Jacob asked.

Seth sighed, nodding. "I have to be."

"Well, I think it's a terrible idea," Leah grumbled.

"You're only pissed because your younger brother is starting to grow up," Jacob said.

"And he has an imprint," Jared snickered.

The young woman slapped him upside the head in annoyance. Seth took the opportunity to speak, "She has a right to know. I mean, she'll find out eventually."

"You're still young," his sister said.

"Sixteen."

"Still young."

"Lighten up for once in your life," Paul said, passing. Leah didn't hesitate to chase after him.

"Better go now while she's distracted," Jacob said.

Seth jumped at the chance, making his way down to the water where the girls had waded knee deep. "Amy!" The teen turned, smiling. "Would you like to go for a walk?"

She nodded and the two moved swiftly past the bonfire before anyone could stop them and made their way down the beach. Seth breathed a sigh of relief before smiling down at Amy. "Why are you so tense?" she asked.

"My sister."

"What happened this time?"

His thoughts were brought to the real topic that needed to be addressed. "Nothing too bad, but she's still my sister and likes bugging me when we don't agree on something."

The teen giggled. "Can't argue with you there. I have five older brothers, remember?"

Another reason as to why he was nervous about telling her. Though he may be a werewolf, Amy's brothers could be intimidating when they wanted to be. But Seth could not let that stop him. "There is actually something I needed to talk to you about."

They stopped, her cocking a brow. "Are you breaking up with me? Or revealing that secretly you've been a girl this whole time?"

His brows flew up, cheeks heating. "What? No-!"

Amy couldn't help but laugh. "You should've seen your face!"

Seth could only smile, loving it when he heard that sound coming from her lips. "I promise you, it's neither of them." He held her hand gently, almost afraid the girl would run away. "What if I were to tell you something crazy?"

"Like what?"

"Something to do with those legends Billy always tells at our bonfires."

"Okay..." Her voice was wary, confused.

Seth sighed, rubbing the back of his head. "Look, there's no other easy way at telling you thing. The other guys so far have had it easy, and you only moved here, like a year or so ago-"

"Seth, you're rambling."

He looked her in the eyes. "I'm a werewolf." There was a pause, which caused his grip on her to tighten. "I'm a werewolf, Amy. Just like in those legends. The guys back at the bonfire, my sister, we're all the same." Her mouth moved to speak, but was at a loss for words. Seth grew frustrated with himself for blurting it out suddenly, looking away. "My sister was right, this was a bad idea. I should've waited."

Amy hugged him tightly, causing him to stop muttering. "You can't blame me," she spoke softly. "It's a lot to take in." Her head tilted to look up at him. "It'll take some getting used to... but okay."

"You're seriously okay with this, us?"

She snickered. "Well I wasn't expecting you to say something along those lines. But it must be very important for you to tell me. I honestly can't see you informing the whole school that you turn into a..."

"Werewolf."

"Right... I'll have to get used to saying that too. Anyway, I know this is a secret that is important. I mean, look at how much you stressed over it."

He bent down, kissing Amy softly. "Thank you."

"Don't worry. I won't tell anyone."

And he believed her as they walked back towards the bonfire hand-in-hand. Seth felt more at ease with the fact that she now knew what he was. What they all were. She accepted him. Though he wasn't able to tell her anything beyond that, the teen believed that one surprise was enough for the night. Eventually, the werewolf would tell Amy the reason behind why they had this conversation.

That she was his imprint.