Games [Sebastian Michealis] for L Lawliet

"We have important guests coming this evening, so I expect all of you to be one yours best behavior and to do your jobs properly. Understood?"

"Yes, sir!" the staff answered.

Nodding, Sebastian turned and left the room, and exaggerated sigh going through the servants. "Another damn dinner," Baldroy grumbled.

"I don't know how many more of these I can take," Mey-Rin groaned. "I'm gonna be such a mess..."

"Let's not have a repeat of the last time," Karina sighed. "That was a disaster and I thought Sebastian was going to have our heads." Finnian looked over at the maid with a quizzical look, causing the young woman to cock a brow. "What?"

"Sebastian never gets mad at you, Karina," he protested.

"Huh?"

"He has a point," Baldroy mused. "I don't think I've ever seen him reprimand you."

Mey-Rin clutched one of her arms, begging, "Tell us you secrets! How do you do it?"

Karina's cheeks flushed, the center of attention of the crew and trying to move away from the clumsy maid. "I-I-I promise you, there is no secret. I just try not to mess up." She then grinned. "And it helps that I usually don't go along with any of your master plans when trying to cut corners."

As the men peeled away towards their tasks, Mey-Rin and Karina split the workload to clean the manor from top to bottom, moving towards opposite ends of the house. Eventually they would meet up in the center and then help Baldroy set up the table before serving the food.

Dusting the many paintings that lined the halls and washing the windows on the upper floor it wasn't long until she heard footsteps coming her way. "Good afternoon, sir," she greeted. The young woman didn't even have to look to see who it was, recognizing the sound of his steps.

"Karina, where is Sebastian?"

"I have not seen him since receiving my chores. I'm sorry. He may be polishing the silver in the dining room."

"Very well," he grumbled. Karina was soon left to herself once more, grabbing a ladder from one of the closets to reach the top of the taller windows. One of the many reasons she agreed to do the upper level. If Mey-Rin had been doing this they would most likely be dealing with broken glass or another damaged painting. And that would not make Ciel or Sebastian happy.

Pleased with having finished the last window, the maid climbed down the steps, unlatching the locks on the legs once reaching the bottom. However, she paused before sighing heavily. "What can I do for you, Sebastian?"

Glancing over a shoulder, the tall butler was standing very close, causing her neck to crane just to see his face. "Sharp as always," he muttered.

Karina smirked. It was a game to him, to see if the man could fluster or catch the maid off guard. He could easily do so with the other servants and it was his own private pleasure, making them squirm. But this young woman was different. Sebastian had to be honest, he had only managed to startle her once and that was because he had slipped up. And since then nothing got to her. "How is it that nothing scares you?"

The maid snickered. "With half of the things I've seen in this manor how could you expect sneaking up to scare me?"

There was no argument there. Karina was the only one who knew of his true nature and form, and that was all because the master had asked her for a favor, which lead her to the room where he was... dealing with a nuisance. Of course the butler had to catch the young woman, who quickly ran away once he made a move in her direction. Karina had seen nothing like it. Sure, she suspected something off about the passive, sarcastic butler. Especially when he looked at certain people as if they were prey. Upon discovering the fact that Sebastian was a demon everything began to make sense; as to why he was up late at night and seemed to disappear on occasion. Even his loyalty towards the Lord of the household. Out of all the years she had been a maid, Karina never saw anyone so loyal. And of course she was sworn into secrecy. Which ended up working for him because the maid was able to cover for him in front of the other servants when having to deal with Ciel's targets inside the household.

Closing the ladder, Karina lifted the object only to be stopped by Sebastian. She cocked a brow, looking him in the eye. "You're going to make me late for meeting up with Mey-Rin on the second floor." She had yet to even tend to the bedrooms.

"Then allow me." He took the item from her with ease, despite the young woman's protests. "I was heading towards the closet. Mey-Rin lost her duster so I'm in search of it right now."

"I'm always in charge of the third floor. How would it end up in there?"

"Stranger things have happened."

"Don't I know it," she muttered.

Karina's hand went for a doorknob to continue cleaning when a hand gripped the sleeve, turning the maid around quickly. She was caught off balance, but the hand's position changed, gripping the jaw instead as Sebastian's cold lips pressed against her own. The young woman's eyes widened at the contact, cheeks flushing. When they parted, the butler's hand still held her in place, the demon smirking at the fact that she was at a loss for words.

"I finally got you."

Her brows quickly narrowed, but the blush had yet to go away. "Seriously? A game."

"Yes," he mused. Karina jerked her head to the side to try and move away, clearly embarrassed that the man had made a fool of her. Though his hold only seemed to tighten, pulling the maid back just as quickly and so close to his face their noses nearly touched. "And no." Sebastian kissed the young woman again with force before finally letting go and walking down the hall to put the ladder away. "You may continue your work. I'll be sure to find you after our guests leave."

The sly smirk he threw over a shoulder made Karina gulp. She didn't trust that smirk, quickly walking into the bedroom to try to calm herself. However, she was a little nervous as to what the butler had in store. She wasn't blind to the double meaning in his statement. After all, Sebastian was a sadistic demon meaning his plans would most likely benefit him in one way or another. Though the young woman did have to admit. Sebastian had managed to startle her for once. "Damn him..." Karina muttered. She couldn't help but snicker. For some reason a part of her almost couldn't wait until later. That would then give her a chance to get back at the butler.