Seer [Sesshomaru] for Rain

Satomi sighed heavily, shifting against the hard wall, before groaning from the movement. Everything hurt, being chained to the floor and unable to properly stretch. She couldn't remember how many days had passed since she was able to walk around or even move from that same spot.

The castle shook, eyes fluttering open to the dark room and finding herself alone. Again. This time though, she felt the barrier begin to shift as something powerful entered. It sounded as if a fight had broken out as various areas were demolished. Eventually it all stopped and the miasma dissipated. Suddenly, the far door opened. But it was not the one who had kidnapped her. No, the man was much taller wearing armor and had odd markings on his face.

"Are you one of his?" the stranger asked.

"One what?" she croaked out from lack of water.

"One of that bastard's children."

"No... Just a pawn."

"Why would Naraku keep a human in his custody? And how could you withstand the miasma?"

Satomi wheezed, trying to get a breath. "Maybe because... this human is not as weak as you believe others to be."

Emotion slipped through, mild surprise towards the statement. "Who are you?"

"A Seer. I can foretell events."

"You were behind Naraku's plans. Attacks?"

"Not all of them. We don't exactly see eye to eye."

"He has fled to somewhere I do not know." She nodded. "If I were to free you, would you guide me to him?"

"You won't lock me up in a dungeon and beat me, will you?"

"Unless you defy me."

There was a moment of silence. "Then I will go with you, Sesshomaru." With a stroke of his sword the chains were cut, the young woman sighing in relief.

"We're leaving."

"You'll have to carry me." His retreat paused. "I haven't walked in weeks and weak from lack of food and water. I'll only slow you down if I try."

The demon moved to her side, scooping the Seer up and staring at her through the curtain of hair. Carefully he pushed it away, able to see the human's pale blue eyes. "What is your name?"

"Satomi."

"We will return to my land so you may rest. And then we being the hunt for Naraku once more."

"I look forward to it."