Relaxation [Hikaru Hitachiin] for swimmer345

Name: Sydney Leviticus

Age: 16

Looks: Tall, skinny but really strong, light skin, blue eyes, long brown hair usually worn in a tight ponytail, wears the boy's uniform to school and boy-ish/athletic clothes out of school.

Personality: Total tomboy, funny, competitive, bold, not sensitive, somewhat egotistical, extremely athletic, and gets along with most guys, but not girls.

Hobbies: Playing Basketball and working out.

Other: She attends Ouran High on a basketball scholarship.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bells of Ouran Academy rang throughout the grounds telling students to go to their classes. The Hitachiin twins walked down the hall towards the Ouran Host Club. When they went to round a corner, they bumped into someone. "Excuse us," Hikaru said.

"We didn't see you there," Kaoru said.

It was a male student with a baseball cap on his head. "Sorry about that," he said and stepped out of the way before hurrying off to class. The twins shrugged their shoulders and continued walking.

"Well men, how about it?" Tamaki asked. "Who is up for some basketball?"

"I wanna play!" Honey exclaimed. "Wouldn't that be fun, Takashi?"

The said teen nodded in agreement. "If I must play, I will," Kyoya sighed, pushing the glasses up his nose.

"Do I have to play?" Haruhi asked with a groan.

"Aw, come on, Haruhi," Hikaru and Kaoru said at the same time, leaning their elbows on her shoulders. "This will be fun. You can be on our team."

"And we'll be on Tamaki's!" Honey exclaimed, holding on tightly to Mori. "So Kyoya you can be the score keeper."

"I'd be delighted," the young man answered.

"Why can't I be the score keeper?" Haruhi grumbled as she was pulled into the dressing room to change.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A loud whistle blew in the gym and the basketball was thrown into the air and two boys lunged for the airborne ball. The player on the Ouran team managed to slip his hand around the desired object, passing it down the court. "Oh, looks like the boy's basketball team has a game today," Kyoya said, writing in his book.

"Thank god," Haruhi breathed.

"Tamaki is depressed," Honey stated as the group looked over to see their leader crouched in a corner in the fetal position. "He really wanted to play."

"We'll just have to do it later," Mori said.

The whistle blew again and the students went to opposite sides of the court to talk about their next plans. "Can we stay and watch, Takashi?" Honey asked as he sat on the tall man's shoulders.

"Sure."

People were cheering in the stands for their team and players. When the whistle blew again the huddles broke. "And we're back to the game," the announcer said. "What's this? It looks like the Ouran Academy is entering their secret weapon! Sydney Leviticus!" The Ouran team roared. "For you fans that don't know, Sydney is the only female player on the team because Ouran does not have a girls' basketball team."