Bring On the Rain [Zuko] for RainStarr

​​​​​​​Name: Rea

Age: 16 (Zuko is 17)

Element: Waterbender

Looks: Long black hair that falls freely over her shoulders or is tied back in a messy bun with bangs that slightly fall over her eyes, green eyes, slim figure, average chest size (like a B cup), stands to Zuko's shoulders

Personality: Friendly, funny, playful, kind, caring, can talk your ear off at times

History: Lives on her own in the earth kingdom, because she never really cared for the cold climate of the North or South Pole. She has no family.

Setting: This story takes place in the earth kingdom forest after Zuko left the Fire Nation to join the Avatar. Right now he's trying to find a way to get into the group.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Augh! I don't know what to do! How can I convince them that I want to join them to help bring down the Fire Nation?" Zuko yelled to no one in particular.

Suddenly a large snap erupted from the forest, and something came crashing through the branches. "Ah-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h!"

There was a loud crash and Zuko winced from the sound it made. When he opened his eyes the thing that had fallen from the sky was a young girl who was lying upside down on top of his belongings. "Ow...." she groaned.

Zuko quickly walked over to the girl. "Are you alright?" he asked with concern.

The girl attempted to blow the bangs from her face and she looked up at teen. "Uh, hi!"

"Hi, look, are you okay?"

"Peachy!" she exclaimed giving him a smile and a thumb up. The girl turned herself right side up pulling her hair back. "Well, that didn't turn out the way I wanted."

"Uh... what were you trying to do?"

"Fly," the girl said with a smile. "And it was working until I heard you down here yelling at yourself. I tried to land, but you can see how well that turned out. Good thing your bags were there. I hope nothing breakable was in there."

"No... no there wasn't. Are you... are you an Airbender?"

"Nope, a Waterbender," the girl said with a big smile.

"So how were you going to accomplish flying?"

"Easy with water. See the air is made up of water so I have an unlimited supply so flying shouldn't be that hard, right? Waterbenders can surf on water just fine, it's like flying but closer to the ground so I'm trying to test it in the air. The first few times were difficult and I fell a lot, but now I'm getting the hang of it. I can stay in the air for as long as I want, but can't have anything distracting me- Am I talking to much?"

Zuko just stared at the girl. She can talk your ear off, he thought to himself. But... in a good way I guess.

"Um... no. What's your name?"

"Rea. What's yours?"

"Zuko."

"Cool name. So, what are you doing out here by yourself?"

"I could ask you the same question. But I'm trying to join a group."

"Group, what group?" Rea then began to pick out the leaves and twigs that were stuck in her hair.