Unpredictable [Takashi 'Mori' Morinozuka] for Your Worst Nightmare

"Honey, I already said I was sorry," Mika voiced for the hundredth time. The small Haninozuka pouted in reply, arms crossed over his chest. "I don't like the dentist either, cuz, but from all that cake you eat at the Host Club you have to go so you don't get another cavity."

"Mori wouldn't have taken me," Honey grumbled.

The girl cocked a brow, glancing up at her cousin that sat on her shoulders. "He's the one who asked me to take you because he had kendo practice."

He stuck out his tongue, causing her to laugh and open the doors to Music Room 3. "Welcome back, Haninozuka, Hikkaido," the twins Kaoru and Hikaru greeted them.

Mika smiled, plucking Honey off her shoulders and allowing him to run off. "No sweets for an hour, Honey!" she called after the teen.

"He's not in a good mood," Hikaru pointed out.

"Of course not. They just came back from the dentist," his brother answered.

"Isn't that Mori's job?"

Mika sighed, "He was busy."

They looked at the girl questioningly. "How did you manage to convince him to go?"

"I told him we were going to meet his mom..."

Both boys broke out laughing. "You've got guts."

"And sore limbs from trying to drag him into the building," the girl muttered, walking further into the room.

The afternoon events were in full swing, each Host entertaining their female guests and handing out treats. "Mika, it's been a while since we've seen you around the Club," Kyoya pointed out, pushing up his glasses.

"Been busy with the drama club, though I'm glad the season's finally over. Now I can relax and breathe."

"Mika!" Tamaki exclaimed with hearts in his eyes, running forward.

The girl's brow twitched before dodging the lunging President. "On second thought, Tamaki will smother me to death with kindness. So much for breathing."

Kyoya chuckled, looking over at the blonde sitting in his depressing corner from being rejected. "Hikaru!" a girl exclaimed, rushing by them and bumping into Mika.

"In coming!" Haruhi yelled, grabbing everyone's attention to see the teen falling backwards towards a table of sweets. There was a loud crash, trays flying everywhere and cakes littering the floor.

"Mori! Mika! Are you alight?" Honey exclaimed, running forward.

Hikkaido blinked, trying to figure out what exactly happened. Though her cheeks turned red upon seeing Mori hovering above.

"We're fine," the boy simply answered, quickly sitting up.

He was covered in cake and icing, more so than she was.

"I'm so sorry," the guest exclaimed, clearly embarrassed by the whole situation.

"It's alright," Kyoya spoke up. "We'll get this all cleaned up. Everyone go back to what you were doing."

"Come with us, you two," Hikaru said, helping Mika to her feet.

"We have some extra clothes in the back," Kaoru added.

Once they were pushed into the room, the students looked at each other before turning away quickly. "You go ahead first," Mori was the first to speak.

"You're more of a mess than I am."

"I insist."

Mika nodded before disappearing into the bathroom after picking out something to wear. She quickly changed before using the sink to wipe the frosting and food from her face, hair, and arms.

"It's all yours," the girl announced, stepping out.

The teen nodded, disappearing behind the door. Mika held out her clothing at arm length to check the damage, though a trip to the laundry would probably clean it all up. However, Mori could need a new uniform. She felt bad about the whole situation now.

Looking over, the door clicked open as the host emerged. Mika tried really hard not to giggle, clasping a hand over her mouth. The boy cocked a brow. "You've still got pink in your hair." His eyes looked up, unable to see the color. "Come on, I'll help," she spoke up, tugging on the cuff of his long sleeve shirt.

Taking a chair from the room Mika set it facing the sink before telling Mori to straddle the back and lean backwards over the basin. Her hands ran through his hair, removing the remaining tint and frosting. She was trying hard not to blush while keeping to the task at hand, but noticed Mori closed his eyes, secretly enjoying it.

When done, Mika took the towel, ruffling his hair in order to try and dry it. "All done," she said. The teen turned, looking up at the girl with his hair in disarray. She thought it was a good look for him. It would definitely give the Host more customers, that was certain. "You'd better hurry back out to your guests." The girl turned away, hanging the towel back up to dry. "I'm sure they're waiting-"

A hand caught the student's shoulder, turning her around before gently kissing her. Mika's eyes widened in surprise as Mori slowly pulled away. "Sorry," he quickly apologized, a blush spreading over his cheeks. "I shouldn't have done that."

The girl smiled. "It's okay. I liked it."

His stoic expression cracked as a grin formed and cupped a cheek in his hand, leaning in. His clients could wait.