I'm Gonna Kill You [Lavi] for Hannah

Name: Hannah Ulv

Age: the same as Lavi's

Looks: Long brown hair covering the right eye, teal eyes, light skin, height a bit smaller than Allen, has marks of a snake, scorpion, eagle, and ox on her back.

Occupation: Exorcist, uses the marks of animals on her back to fight demons and spy on enemies 

Uniform: Black long loose sleeve shirt with white stripes that show the shoulders, and long black pants with whites stripes, and black boots.

Personality: Calm, sly, funny, and protective

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The battle was finally over, smoke billowing from the multiple fires that lined the area from the various attacks thrown. And the silence was deafening as Lavi, Lenalee, and Allen breathed heavily trying to get their breaths back. It had been a long, hard fight against the Akuma, Toma emerging from his hiding place. "Was that the last one?" Lenalee questioned.

"Yes," Allen answered, using his eye to scan the area.

All breathed a sigh of relief before Lavi whirled around and found the unconscious body lying on the ground. "Hannah!" He rushed to her side, lifting her upper body into his lap and trying to shake the exorcist awake. "Hey! Hannah! Say something!"

"She was hit head on with the gas," Lenalee said. "She probably won't wake up for a while. So we should head back to base so she can be evaluated. Like how long the effects will last." Nodding, the group left.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you sure you don't need anything?" Lenalee asked.

Hannah giggled, leaning comfortably against the pillows that propped her up. "I promise, I'm fine. The nurse just fed me lunch."

"So how long will you be paralyzed?"

"Two weeks at most, but I should be regaining some feeling in at least a week."

Suddenly, the door slammed open, a bawling Krory entering and screaming, "Hannah!"

The three in the room sweat dropped. "Oh, hey, Krory," the Exorcist greeted. "How are you?"

"I heard what happened on your mission and was so worried! Tell me, is it true? Are you paralyzed?"

"It's only temporary, don't worry, but thank you for your concern." The man still continued to sniffle, Allen stepping in to try and reassure him. "Hey, Lenalee, where's Lavi?"

"Oh man!" they heard a voice exclaim just outside. And speak of the devil, the older teen walked in with a grin on his face. She knew that grin. "She was just my type!" A vain pulsed on Hannah's forehead, teeth gritting together.

"Why does that not surprise me?" Lenalee groaned. Of course she could feel the dark aura rolling off of her friend's shoulders.

Lavi's eyes traveled towards the bed. "Hey! You're awake, Hannah!"

"Unfortunately..." she grumbled. If not paralyzed the teen would've delivered a sledgehammer blow to his jaw for his antics.

"Now, now, no need to get angry," he tried to reason. But the once nervous expression changed when remembering, "Oh, that's right, you're immobile for the time being. So that means I don't have to worry about your killer punches for a while then."

"Don't push it, idiot."

The redhead grinned in a carefree manner, making his way towards the other side of the bed. Hannah didn't like the look in his eyes. "So then you won't mind if I do this!"