So? [Iggy] for tomboysportchick

"Oh come on! Don't you guys ever die!" a female voice rang out. The said person then rounded the corner of the street, sprinting.

"Get back here, you human freak!" an Eraser snarled behind her.

"No thanks!" she yelled back, sticking out her tongue.

"Why you!"

"Get back here!"

"When we're done with you no one will be able to recognize you!"

"Good thing I have no one that needs to recognize me," she grumbled to herself, picking up her pace. "If they catch me."

Some Erasers rounded the corner up ahead and the young girl stopped herself, turning to the right and running into a building. Those in the lobby stared in confusion as she ran past, but moved out of the way when Erasers in black suits entered the area. She slammed her shoulder into the door to the staircase and bolted up the twisted path. Her legs lunged from step to step. Halfway up the girl's hands gripped railing and she was flipping up the staircase, feet pushing off the surrounding walls.

The teen barged through the doorway to the roof and she was met with the cool night air. "She's just reached the top!" an Eraser yelled a few floors down.

"Nowhere to run, honey!" one taunted below.

She chuckled, "Wanna bet?" lowly to herself.

She looked around at her surroundings before running to one end of the rooftop. Her eyes closed, getting into a runner's stance. Seconds ticked by and the sound of the Erasers from the stairwell were getting louder and louder. Her head snapped up, eyes opening at the same time. She pushed off of the ground, sprinting towards the opposite end of the roof.

Just as she passed the doorway the enemy came barreling through it. "Catch her!" Ari yelled.

Eyes set on the target she didn't slow down. "Grab her!"

The young girl's foot touched the edge and she pushed off with all her might. Her laugh rang out in the air, body flying across the gap between her and the next building. The busy city street was filled with cars and people below. "No!" an Eraser yelled from behind, realizing he had missed grabbing her by seconds.

"There goes our target!"

"Nice job!"

"It's your fault!"

"Wait," Ari spoke up, watching as the target's body was coming closer to the other building. Her feet slammed into the roof, body crouching. The shock was absorbed in her legs, a shiver running up the spine. She glanced over a shoulder, smirking at the Erasers before taking off again. "She's grown," Ari noted, watching as she jumped off the roof and onto the next.

"Now what?"

"Call in backup."

The girl didn't stop as she jumped from building to building. The Erasers had been left in the dust and she was coming up on the chic restaurant district.

"Hmm... I am hungry," she mused.

Just as she was about to clear a restaurant with a glass, domed roof, it shattered. Her eyes turned downward as she watched winged teens flying towards her. "Oh no-"

"Watch out!" a dark haired one yelled.

They tried steering around the jumping teen, but that caused her to loose focus. She began falling towards the glass headfirst. Crossing her arms in front of her face, she waited for the impact. Then a hand wrapped around her ankle, jerking her upwards.