Twenty | Unequaled

A I S L I N G

I'm still in surprise at the fact that I'm even doing this. I moan into Alessio's inked neck as I ride his dick up and down, all the way. He's fucking huge, it's insane. Not just long but wide in girth. His enormous dick stretches my tight walls, forcing them to fit him, and my moans stagger.

He grunts while flipping me over so I'm now on my back with his body hovering predatorily above mine.

Pure hunger seeps from his eyes as he grips my hips, then plunges into me, as deep and hard as he can. I moan every time he slams back in me. I can tell he's holding back and I'm not sure why.

My hand moves to his at my hips and I grab his wrist, moving his hand to my neck. He looked at me quizzically but I simply just squeezed his hand around my neck in reassurance.

He gives in and grips it, looking down at me with overwhelming lust, this made him come undone. I could see it written all over his face. He pounds into me, harder than before if even possible. My pussy muscles clench around him, and he grunts. "Shit, dolcezza." He says in an almost whisper.

He thrusts back in once again. "Fuck, Alessio!" I let out a scream. His size...it's too much. Fuckk. I could die like this.

The pleasure continues to heighten, intensifying with every single thrust. My pussy throbs around him. "I'm gonna cum!!" I announce, absolutely fucking breathless.

His grip tightens around my neck slightly as he leans down to whisper in my ear. "No cumming. Yet." He demands,I feel his hot breath against my cheek. He leans his head back up and smirks my way.

He's fucking crazy, but I love the wildness he brings out of me.

Both of us had our eyes locked and focused on each other, the feral look that glints in his eyes drives me fucking mad. I don't doubt that my eyes match the look in his.

He starts to speed up, thrusting in completely and pulling out to his tip before smashing back into me. He uses one hand to support my head so it doesn't hit the headboard. "Oh...my...cazzo!" He yells out as he slams into me again. "Cum. Now." He commands in a growl. Don't gotta tell me twice.

Toes curling, I let out a high pitched scream, unable to hold back. My body shakes, my eyes roll back , and my head dips. The mounting pleasure I'd been suppressing, finally able to let go. The pressure releasing as my senses are flooded, and my breath is absolutely fucking gone.

Alessio grunts as he releases into me. "So. Fucking. Good." He announces, completely winded. He leans down an places a kiss to the lips of my pussy. My eyes shot down in an instant, curious as to what he was going to do next.

All of a sudden he dips his tongue into me, licking and sucking every last bit of the juices dripping from my pussy. Mine and his. It's not for everyone but I've always found it so fucking hot.

His tongue swirls around in my clit, then dips a little deeper. "Shit. Baby, don't stop..." I trail off, overwhelmed by his expert mouth. My hand moves to his head, clutching some of his unruly hair between my fingers.

"Dolcezza, I wasn't wrong about you with that nickname." He grins mischievously as he comes up for air then dips his head back down to my pussy.

                                            —

I awoke to the sound of light snoring, I look up and smile at Alessio sleeping peacefully. His arm is wrapped around me and my head is nestled into his shoulder. Thoughts of last night replaying, running wild throughout my mind. It was fucking amazing, every damn second of it.