Thirty One | Trouble

A L E S S I O

I'm blinded by a lambent light, illuminating the treasure of my life as she stalks out of the apartment, and it's all I can see.

She's all I can see.

Trouble wrapped up in a beautifully delicious package, that I'd happily sacrifice myself for.

I gain a credence that I should've always held. With it, comes the realization that I'm a complete moron.

I've been acting foolish because she makes me soft but I think I make her soft too, only for each other and I find myself okay with that.

Otherwise she probably would've shot me today.

Is it wrong that she turned me on that entire time? She was such a sexy vixen, I still have a hard on, and thinking about it definitely isn't helping.

Though, I've got to say, that definitely takes top spot as the hottest thing I've seen her do and it's already a long list, even the slightest of things drives me crazy.

My favorites?

When she rolls around like a mad woman in her sleep, kicking anything in her way.

When she wakes up and has a quick little moment of confusion, as if she's wondering if it's even real life.

When she smiles.

When she laughs.

When she gets snarky.

When she speaks Gaelic because she knows I have no clue what she's saying. It's such an interesting language, and a difficult one at that.

But one day I will learn and I'll finally get to know what she says to me.

Why am I speaking as if there's a future when she just walked out, very pissed at me, and rightfully so?

I've been a dick, I don't blame her. I should have talked to her or better yet just trusted in her, because she's right, I do know her. She wouldn't do this, nor does she have the skill or resources to hack a system like mine without help.

That's a conclusion I should have come to on my own but Gio is so suspicious of her. He's like a brother to me and he's never failed me.

C'è uno primo volta per tutto, no?

A I S L I N G

I have always lived by the saying treat others the way you want to be treated.

I've never wanted people to expect something from me in fear I might fail them, as I've done in the past. I also don't expect anything from anyone, I'm independent due to my past also teaching me that lesson.

Until Alessio came along and fucked me all up.

It feels like how I did when Kevin and I first started seeing each other but multiplied by a million. It's definitely something I've never experienced before, however it feels somewhat familiar.