Twenty One | Dreadful Duo

U N K N O W N

The woman walked up to side door of the dingy, run down warehouse. She kicks the door open roughly with her boot, groaning in disgust.

She stomps inside, trying to ignore the gross odor and overall eerie aura of the place. She stops when she finally sees him standing in the middle of the empty warehouse.  The man she came here to meet stood still and unnerved. She couldn't help but gawk at him for a moment, thinking about all the wonderfully pleasant things he'd done to her. She steps out of the shadows, facing him.

"I don't know why we had to meet here. You couldn't of picked some place a little nicer?" She sasses and he scoffs instantly at her complaint.

"Oh, will you please just shut up! You know I have to be careful, now more than ever, the next step has already begun." He sneers at her, but his slight accent only comes out husky and smooth to her.

"Whatever. Can I finally make my move? If we wait too long she might get suspicious." She warns truthfully, concern lacing her tone.

"No! As I've told you numerous times before, this is my fucking plan and it will go perfectly in order, the way I see fit. Nothing has changed, you will still wait for my further instruction on that. I called you here simply to let you know that I have another task to keep you busy. I need some information. Lie, pay people off, or threaten them, I don't really care just get it done."

"Alright, what is it?" She sighs, knowing she could never say no to him anyways. He saved her life, she owed him everything but still it's more than that. To her anyway.

She loves him, she truly and painfully loves him.

"I need to know what's going on at the Cagney estate. Surely Derry has something up his sleeve, and we will be the first to find out." His mind is always on the plan, he gave up everything for it.

"You got it boss. I'm definitely able to get that done no problem."

"Good. Call me only when progress is made and you better damn well be discreet." He demands harshly. He would talk to her like that all the time, but she liked it, she even craved it.

"Yeah, yeah. I know how to work." She rolls her eyes and heads for the door.

This was just how they were, sarcastic banter and sasses were always part of their conversations.

He quickly catches up and blocks her path. "You better fucking remember that I am in charge. Stop fucking talking to me like that." He demands, a little pissed off. A smirk suddenly appears upon her face, she really does love it when he talks to her that way.

She leans in close to his ear, placing her palms against his muscular chest. "Baby, I know you like it when I sass you, it's a part of my charm." She smiles up at him. He grunts at her soft whispers and her gaze shifts down to the erection peeking through his pants. She grabs it, all the while grinning maniacally, and he lets out a shaky breath.

"Yup. Just as I suspected. Hard as a rock for me." She kisses his neck, trailing up to his cheek, then pulling away, all too quickly. "Too bad you picked this dump." She grins wide, moves right around him and walks out with dramatic steps to avoid dirt and trash littering the floor.

She opens her phone, finding a new text. She smirks and shoots back a response before hopping into her luxurious black Audi, with silver detailing.

A/N- psstttt...... I know it's a short chapter but its all just clues

Who are these two and what do you think they're up to?🤭

Check out my new *very steamy* book, The Origin of Us! Let me know what you think!!