01 - Until I Saw You (EDITED)

"Fuck! How could this happen!? I trusted you, Gin! How could you do this to me!?" He shouted in front of the dominant woman standing confidently without any traces of fear.

"What? I didn't hear that right. Did you say you trust me? Ha! We are only an arrange marriage, Mew. You have a God-Like face, but I'd rather go out with someone who has a sense of humanity. We haven't even gotten married, yet you act like the one in the position to yell at me, Mew" Gin smirked at him, thinking how dense this man in front of him could be.

Mew huffed a sarcastic laugh. "Sense of what? Did you insult me?" Mew aggressively grasped her hands tightly, his jaws clenched.

Gin winced at the pain she felt. She directly looks at his eyes. "I don't love you anymore, Mew. Let me go" the woman retracted her wrist.

"I..." he held back his tears. Mew doesn't want to look vulnerable in front of his beloved. That's fading away from his grip. The pain he felt was unbearable. The person who had dibs in his heart, the one who he trusts the most, is the person who will, in the end, betray him.

Gin rubbed her hands and breathed heavily. "You planned all this. It's the right revenge, Mew. I once belonged to you. But it made me realized that I belong to no one. Not even to him" She uttered, slowly gaining strength.

A tear started to fall down his cheek. "You really.... love that full of bullshit guy?" Mew felt tricked. He had always cherished his childhood best friend. His fiancè when just kids. Yet now, she not only disagreed with the engagement, but she also backstabbed Mew.

The woman's brows furrowed. "He's not bullshit, Mew. Unlike you, you own a big-ass empire. Yet you look down on people who lack more stacks to get higher. I don't get why you have these luxuries. You are not even, worthy" she commented sarcastically. Every word thrust his heart, wound getting more deeper.

"You were the reason why I have so much money, Gin. I worked so hard because I wanted to get to the same level as you. But now, you're the one giving up" the other felt a touch of guilt. But she pursed her lips and decided not to voice out her thoughts.

"That's what I don't like about you, Mew. You try hard. You work hard. Why can't you just let love decide!? Let time tell? Why do you have to make everything perfect?" She pointed out.

"Let love decide? Fuck love! If I didn't approach you that time, would you have noticed me? Gin, You broke me! I almost lost it all when you stole that file from me! For him! For that fucking guy who only desires your money and what's under your skirt—" Mew felt a big pang on his cheeks.

"He doesn't use me, Mew. He made me more independent. You make me look frail and small. You disgust me, Mew" Listening to those words, he felt stupefied. Like everything was worthless anymore.

"Leave"

Gin smirked. She took her purse and stepped closer to Mew. "I would gladly. Oh! So we could end this...." she turned around and handed him a piece of paper. "I already paid the planner to stop preparing the wedding arrangements. It's such a ruckus. Goodbye, Mew"

Mew is now alone in his office with a heavy mass behind his back. He never realized that there was someone who he couldn't get. He's got it all, besides her. Love sucks for him. The only pure love he felt was for her. Yet it wasn't reciprocated. Although, he failed to notice that he was too toxic.

He took a stroll around the big, bustling city wearing a suit. It was hot, but he didn't mind. His thoughts were too preoccupied to bother his surroundings. Bangkok is too sunny and bright. Women, mainly students, looked at him confusedly. They were mesmerized by his ethereal face, but his blank face makes it evident that he's feeling down. He was supposed to give a ring to his beloved Gin before he knew her betrayal, but that dream was crushed and destroyed. His eyes started to tear up again, with the sweat that followed. But it was interrupted when someone bumped into him

"OI! Ah! I'm so sorry!" The owner of the voice apologized

"OI! Ah! I'm so sorry!" The owner of the voice apologized. Mew was about to lash out at him when he saw his face. It was like time stopped, and the earth stopped rotating. He observed the man's face. His eyes were blue, but obviously, it was a contact lens. His face, drenched with sweat, but it makes him more handsome. His nose is not too big but is a little pointy. His skin was more of a caramel tone, but his face is like porcelain. Lips are chestnut-shaped and were color scarlet. His hair combed backward, and it made him look like a mafia. But behind the unusual appearance, he's a polite little angel that keeps on apologizing.

"oh gosh, I'm really really sorry, Phi. But I'm a little in a rush right now--" Mew cut his sentence by grabbing his arm and pulling him softly. The man closed his eyes tightly, expecting a smack on his face, but what followed shocked him.

"What's your name?" Mew asked the boy in front of him. He slowly opened his eyes and looked perplexed.

"Ummm... Gulf Kanawut krub" He replied reluctantly. Mew nodded as he listens to the boy in front of him. A sudden action almost gave Gulf a heart attack,

Mew got on his knees and took a small box from his wallet. Once he opened it, a diamond wring sparkled from the light of the sun rays that hits the diamond. Gulf's eyes enlarged as what he asks next really gave him a heart attack.

"Gulf Kanawut. I may have just known you today, but you caught my eyes the moment it took a glance at you. So Khun Kanawut, will you marry me?"

I'M SUPPOSED TO BE AT WORK! WHAT THE FAK!?

GUYSSS!!! I edited this because of the cringiness I felt when I read it so I'm sorry if it' not what you expected but, whatever! Hope you liked this edited chapter