40 - Epilogue

Shocked? I know. Complicated? Quite. Sad Ending? Bitch no.

3 Years Later

As Gulf place his necklace down the glass table, his tears began to stream. It was the best day of his life, where he and Mew would finally secure their relationship with a vow.

You might be thinking, what happened?

For starters, Gulf fainted. He wasn't well and found himself intoxicated in some formula they injected in him for the time being. Almost dying from being poisoned, he survived it. There was still no evidence who did it, but that nurse almost killed him. For a month and a half, he was sleeping in his white bed and dreaming about 3 years of dilemma that his head made.

He was quite surprised by it, traumatized to be precise. He kept Mew close, never leaving his side, even in critical times. And his husband, of course, assured him everything was fine. He couldn't tell Mew what happened because he doesn't have the heart to do it. Gulf felt too frightened. He might jinx it if ever he tells him. He doesn't want that happening when all things came back 3 years before.

Second, he found out that Lenard did exist. He was a bit chubby but still handsome, like in his dreams. Lenard was still with his wife, Belle. A half Russian and half Canadian that lived in Canada. He also tried to find his other friend, Kendra.

He never tried to reach out to them, but he watched them from afar.

Third, he and his father are... not quite there but are on good terms. They've talked, some little things that needed to be cleared. Even his stepmother and he are okay now. Perhaps, it's better that way. Like how his mother told him before, never hold a grudge at someone when you sleep. Because you might never turn back time and wished you just forgave them.

On the other hand, he finished college and having the best time of his life with his husband. After that agony, he was secured by his husband. Everything is fine now... except their wedding.

"Phi, are you ready?" Asked the beautiful girl wearing a light pink pencil dress, standing in front of his brother. Gulf nodded his head, with a wide smile on his face.

He wasn't nervous, rather, he knew that this was going to happen. He felt blissful and exhilarated. All life's hard work was finally resolved with a wedding. This event will be a game-changer in their life, even though they have been married for 2 years.

A wedding wouldn't be a wedding if the best friend is not there, right? Mild was more nervous than Gulf, which is not weird.

"Where's Mew?" The red-haired lady asked, a staff of the wedding planner. She walked out of the room, finding the other groom. She was frustrated and everyone could sense it.

On the other side, Mew was stiff in his seat. He couldn't lift a finger, not even look sideways. 

"Dude! What are you doing here!? Go to your husband! The wedding's starting! There are so many guests, gosh. You don't even have friends" Kayce complained.

Gulf's long dream predicted Kayce's arrival here in Thailand, being the secretary of Mew. However, in the real world, Kayce got promoted as the COO of one of the companies of Mew. The same company where Mew was focused on in his dreams. 

"I-I... I'm so nervous and I-I don't know why... I married him before!" The older stuttered. It was true that he proposed to Gulf in the middle of the streets, so randomly odd, and something that changed him BUT weddings are different. He wished for a wedding to happen when his once dream girl walked closer to him, down the aisle. But he didn't expect him to marry a man, specifically a man who is so perfect(in his eyes).

Kayce rolled his eyes, he wasn't dealing with this shit. "Stop, dude. You're just making yourself panicky and all sweaty. And that will change your hairstyle and ruin your makeup!"

He walked closer to him and gave him a massage that almost relaxed it. Almost.

"Come on, dude! Lego!" He shrieked upon hearing the Que. They stood up and immediately went to Gulf's room. Once he arrived, he saw the most gorgeous man he met in his life.

Gulf almost teared up, seeing his husband across the room, ready to take him to the aisle.

When Mew gracefully walked, almost stumbling from the wooden chair, towards Gulf, his face went red. He started sobbing.

Seeing tears fall down Mew's face, he smiled. His husband's happy tears calmed him down, he sure felt the love blooming.

He walked closer, opening his arms and engulfing his body to him.

"I love you so much..."

"Phi... The day you proposed to me, was the worst and most luckiest thing that happened to me. I don't even know why you would just fall for a person when you just got rejected with your ex" Mew chuckled. "But I'm grateful to her because I met you, my possessive husband"

"At least this possessive man..." He whispered, but before he even completed that sentence, Gulf pulled him in for a sweet and playful kiss.

"—is mine"

"...I'm possessive for you"