Please Read

Hi readers! It's me again!

I'm sorry if I'm not updating quite early like the usual. It's actually a personal problem of mine.

My depression is acting up so I get a little moody and feeling so exhausted that I can't update. (Don't worry guys, I'm okay now). I've been reading a lot of inspirational quotes and asking for help from my fam and it helped a lot.

Anyway,

I'm sorry again for not updating!!!

This time, it's a Q&A nobody ask for. (Even though no one asked lol). It's about the journey or lives of the two main characters so yeah.

Let's start!

1. How did you get the idea of writing "Possessive For You"?

A: Actually, it's when I was taking a bath. Yup, I'm weird because I get a lot of ideas when water runs down my skin. At first, I wanted Gulf to be the CEO but since Mew fits for the role much more, I made him like that. And orginally, it wasn't "Possessive For You" but "I Love You, CEO"

2. Was there any changes you could have done?

A: Yes, actually. In the last updated chapter(25), I wanted for Gulf to go to Mew's company. There should be a scene where Gin would come there and 'talk' to Mew. What I meant was 'seduce' Mew. Then Gulf would catch them and boom! Another fight. It was the time when Gulf loses his trust at Mew and then he was going to ask for divorce(but he didn't because he still loves him)

Then Mew would be the one asking for a date and getting stood up because Cassie got into a car accident. And Mew would stay at the restaurant for 2 days because Gulf is still resting at the hospital. Then Federal would call Mew saying he was in the hospital and baam! He would get in a car crash.

3. Why the fuck did you make Mew in a car crash?

A: To make the story more interesting. If you think about it, a story isn't a story without a problem. If they don't have fights like how normal couples have, they wouldn't grow. You see, a lot of people have problems in their life. It may be critical or mild but it's still a problem. If you think I would make them happy, sorry.

I know that some of y'all hatin' me for doing that but I had to.

Mew is too toxic, Gulf is too dense, Mild is too talktative(but friendly), and Federal is an asshole.

I guess at the next chapter, there would be a MAAAAAJOR change of the two. It would either be development or regression.

And I hope you anticipate for it hehe.

4. Who's your favorite character in the story?

A: Cassie. Do you guys know, Cassie is originally bad? I plan to make her seduce Mew and make them break apart because Gulf would also lose his trust on Mew. Then Mew, would lose Gulf. But either way, I just made Cassie nice because it's too clichè and I'm too cruel.

5. What would happen to the two of them afterwards?

A: You gotta wait for the next chapter

6. Can you give some spoilers?

A: Gulf would be waaaay more different. I guess he would be much more stronger? He doesn't tolerate angels behind a devil.

He's going to be a bad bitch(with a good heart lmao)

7. In the next chapter, would there be another antagonist?

A: Maybe, maybe not. But I just want to not make one because it would be too clichè to do so and I'm tired making them break apart ugh.

8. Would there be a book 2?

A: No because I don't have any other ideas what could their problems be so yeah.

9. Do you have another project?

A: YES! Actually, I have sooooo many projects I can't even write one of them. But here's a story for you guys.

"Our Story" (I kind of deleted the cover lol. Just go to my profile)

It's about Mew having autism and Gulf helping him overcome his problems. Different, right?

Yes, it is so different from other stories because Mew is orginally childish and so is Gulf, but he would change. (It also has a book 2 but I'm not writing it yet so... yeah)

And problems is going to wash them over. But Gulf, who is known to be tough, would stay with Mew even in hard times. I hope you read it hecause that is going to be exclusive. I would focus on that story because it's unique.

And for those who read "Decoding Mr. Problematic", I would unpublish it first because it needs some polishing hehe.

10. When will you update the next chapter?

A: Maybe later, maybe now, maybe never– JUST KIDDING

I don't really know. When I feel like it?

And now, the Q&A is done. If you have more questions, ask away.

ⒷY𝐄 ⓡ𝐄ⓐ∂𝐄ⓡѕ!