Teaser

Y'all! This is the teaser for the upcoming chapter!!!

Shocked? Surprised? Yup! It's all true!!!!

I want to finish this story because I reallllly need to write "Our Story" because that one is the official and exclusive second story of mine. I know some of you guys are asking, "what happened with your projects?"

Well! That's just a peek. I am really going to write them but not now. Maybe if Our Story is done, then I'll write it!!!

I told you guys that I'm not good at writing because I'm inexperienced!!! And I promise that I'll really, really edit this story. I don't know, maybe add some special chapters? Maybe if it's finished. If you guys have some questions, ask away!

But since you came here for the teaser, just scroll down and you'll see it!!!

~•~

"Why are you here? To break me again? Sorry to ruin your plan but there's nothing to break since you already did 3 years ago"

"Mew.... Mew, please? Please talk to me... I wanna talk to my husband"

"Mew?"

"I lost you, but I found me so I win"

"I don't understand... Please talk to me. I know you remember everything"

"You left, right!? And now you're here-for what!? Huh? What!? Because you want to go back to the time when we go on dates!? Where we're carefree!? Why do you only remember it now!? Because you miss it!?--"

~•~

Aaaaand cut! That's the teaser for chapter 35!!! You're wondering why 35? I don't know! Ask my stupid braincell!

Me writing stories that I can't even finish that made some readers feel like a joke:

Them:

Bye