11 - Sore

(A/N: I'm only making this short, guys. But I'll make it longer in the next chapter)

⚜⚜⚜Gulf POV⚜⚜⚜

"Gulf, are you okay now?" He asked me worriedly.

"Aside from sore legs, hole, and my back, everything's fine. Oh! I remember that you sucked my nipples and lips, they're swollen now. Thank you, Suppasit" I said sarcastically but he laughed hysterically.

"That's because you tempted me last night" he reasoned out.

"Are you hallucinating? That was just you, okay?" I huffed.

"Who gave me the permission to continue? The ghost?"

"HAHA! Funny, Phi. I gave you the permission but you don't need to make me sore"

"You were teasing me before. I just need to punish you"

"Hey, who kissed a girl last night?"

"Hey, hey. I just told you that I have nothing to do with her"

"Yeah, I know"

"And last night, I really am doomed"

"Why?"

"Because our first night should be on our honeymoon"

"Oh, right. I remember, what will happen to our wedding?"

"Leave it to your husband, Gulf"

"Phi, I'm also a part of it. Without me, the wedding wouldn't continue if I'm not there with you. And I don't even know if the wedding preparations is my cup of tea"

"The wedding is not even prepared yet. What's the rush?"

"I don't know. It just came to my mind. You're the one who mentioned it"

"Then what do you want for our wedding?"

"Really? If you ask me, I want it to be in a garden full of roses. And it will be the two of us alone" I can imagine it. How romantic.

"Eh? I don't wanna be alone in our wedding. We should invite a lot of people"

"Phi, it's not about the people. I don't want to share my happiness with others. You also know me, I don't like showing off. I'd rather keep it low-key"

"But... but...." he sighed and pouted like a baby. He's so cute. I held his cheeks and gave him a peck.

"Phi, are the people you will invite important to our marriage? No, right?"

"What about mom and dad? My cousins, your and my friends?"

"Phi, I don't want ro share the happiness I felt when I give our vows"

"Are you ashamed of me?" What? What the fuck id he thinking?

"What!? No! What I meant is there's no point for people to see us. We can just plan a party and invite them. But if we have a wedding, I want it to be you, me, and the priest" I pointed my index finger to the both of us.