03 - Failing on My Trap

"This is your home now" he opened the big white doors and welcomed in a big house. No, a mansion! It is so big that you can fit 16 families inside!

"I-Is that why you said I can't clean the house?" Gulf questioned, now sweating.

"Yeah. I don't want my husband to be tired of cleaning all this. Now, let me take your luggage and show you to our room"

"O-our?" Gulf stuttered. He's never slept with anyone except for one.

"What? We're legally married now. Earlier, right? It's only the right thing to sleep with me in our first day of marriage" he stick out his index finger saying it as a matter of fact.

"Night" Gulf corrected. The male just smiled. "Should I call you phi? Your 26, much older than me"

"No, I don't like being called Phi. I'm your husband and you call me phi? What the heck is that?"

"Then should I call you hubby?" Gulf teased the male.

"YES!"

"But I'm also a husband"

"What? I can call you Honey or hun. I don't care if its cheesy, I'll call you that"

"Pfft. I'll just call you Bii"

"Aow, why?"

"I don't know. It's cute. But don't expect me to call you baby or hubby. Cringe" he made a sour face.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! I always hear couples calling baby and babe" Mew reasoned out.

"Bleh! So cringey. Come on, phi. Bring my luggage inside my room"

"You want to sleep seperately?" Mew asked. He doesn't like the idea of them sleeping together seperately.

"Phi, come on.  I don't even know you. I snore in my sleep. I don't want to wake you up with my snoring. I look ugly"

"It's okay to have flaws. You can share it with me, Gulf. I don't care, okay? Just sleep with me tonight. Don't worry, I won't touch you"

"You won't?" Mew gave a smug look and leaned closer to Gulf.

"Unless you want to" Gulf slapped Mew's chest and covered his face with his palms.

"PERVERT!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm just kidding, hun. Just hug. You said you can be my pillow"

"Ugh, Fine. Just hurry up, Phi. I wanna take a bath"

"Okay, could you help me a bit?" Mew carried the luggages and Gulf also did.

When Mew went to take a bath, Gulf is on the other side. Getting freaking out.

Our first night as a married couple? I'm not ready to have sexual intercourse! I'm a virgin! Shia! What should I do!? Gulf thought, pacing back and forth. He seriously needs a drink, right?

"Are you okay?" Gulf flinched when he heard Mew's voice. It's like high but low. You get me? No.

"I-I....." he turned around and saw a God. A top-less Suppasit with water dripping down his body. He looked like he had just gotten out of shower, which he did. Gulf gulped the lump on his throat and shook his head to get his sanity back.

"You should also take a bath. It wouldn't be comfortable if you sleep like that. Come on, I'm just going to my office. Tell me if you need me, okay? Don't hesistate to call me hubby" Mew went inside the walk-in closet and Gulf just became a statue.