21 - Sweats Dripping

Y'all better have a bucket of holy water because the title isn't just 'Sweats' but you know what

🔞🔞🔞
Anygays, explicit content ahead! I'm not really good at this but I wanna.
You. Have. Been. Warned.
🔞🔞🔞

Gulf and Mew went to the gym.

Why?

/Flashback/

Two husbands sat on the couch watching a soccer game when Mew interrupted the peaceful tigress.

"Gulf, do you wanna excercise?" Mew wiggled his eye brows and licked his upper lip seductively. Gulf sure knows what he means by 'Do You Wanna Excercise?'

"You mean sex?" Gulf straight up said directly at Mew's face. Mew laughed at Gulf who's confused.

"Gulf, what is on your mind? I meant excercise like building up muscles. Look at your pong ka tee" He pointed at Gulf's stomach. Gulf's face paled as Mew slapped him indirectly on his face.

Remind me that he's my husband and not a criminal I want to shoot so bad?

"You're blushing so hard, Gulf—OUCH! THAT HURT!" Mew yelped as he rubbed his shoulders that turned bright red from Gulf's big and hard slap.

"That's what you get for tricking me, fucker" Gulf shook his head and continued watching the game. He hats to admit that he doesn't want defeat. Ofcourse, only spanking will do.

"Anyways, do you wanna?" Mew suggested. It's not that Mew feels that Gulf is too fat but actually, what Gulf said it right. He does want to have sex with Gulf but hearing what his husband said, it's just way too funny and he haven't been in the gym for a while now so why not?

"Hmmmm... maybe? I don't know. I'm too lazy to get up and go to the gym. Besides, the sun's already down. The gym isn't open" He replied.

"Who said we'll go to the gym?" Gulf furrowed his eye brows. Wait, wha?

"It's already night. And we have a gym inside the house" Gulf's eyes twinkled. He didn't really get to have an adventure at Mew's mansion because of school works and he's also lazy so he dosn't get to see every room there is.

/End Flashback/

The two husbands  wore their work out outfit and went to the said 'gym' inside Mew's mansion with their water bottles. They first stretched their bodies to not shock their muscles when they carry heavy weights.

After Mew and Gulf finished stretching their limbs, shoulders, back, and legs, Gulf watches Mew sit on the up-tight bench and carry a barbell.

"Why aren't you moving?" Gulf flinched at Mew's grunting voice. He gulped as he realize he's been standing and staring at Mew for a moment. "Like what you see?"