06 - Meeting the In-Laws

"P'Mew... wake up" the male shrugged Gulf's hands away from his arms. You used to wake me up early, what happened now? "Phi! Wake up!"

"Hmmm.... Gulf, sleep some moreee~" Mew whined at Gulf who's getting a little irritated now.

"Phi, if you don't wake up... Once you open your eyes, you won't see me cause I'm dead" Mew immedietly opened his eyes and looked at Gulf who's shocked to see his husband's reaction. "Eh!? What's wrong, Phi? Don't cry" The male pulled him close and hugged him tightly.

"Please don't.... you're my life, Gulf. Please no. Don't do it. Don't go..." Mew sobbed while saying those words. The words that melted Gulf's heart. He doesn't know why it's only him that makes him feel like that.

"Phi.... I'm just joking. I won't go. You don't want to wake up that's why I said those. Phi, I'm here. Don't worry" Gulf replied at his husband who looked at him in the eyes.

"Re-really?" He pouted his lips and the boy nodded.

"Phi...."

"What? I'm only kissing you. Just a morning kiss" Mew then leaned over and kissed the boy again. To which Gulf replied with his tongue and opened the passage to his mouth. His hands wonder Gulf's slender back. It's like a woman's but more better. He wouldn't like it if it's another.

 He wouldn't like it if it's another

"P-Phi... it's morning" Gulf said with a shy tone. But Mew shrugged it off. "Phi, my breath stinks. It taste bad..."

"It taste just fine to me. Come on, don't hesitate. Just tell me to stop if you want me to stop" Gulf looked at Mew in the eyes. He remembers what Mew did infront of everyone. He also realized that tomorrow, which is today, is going to be awkward.

But I couldn't care less. I'm always alone anyway. Atleast, this man loves me and only me. Gulf thought to himself. But the boy didn't realized that the kiss were going deeper and deeper.

Mine. All mine. This body is mine. His eyes are mine. His eyebrows that furrows everytime I tease him is all mine. His chestnut lips is mine. His neck is mine. His chest is mine. His pong ka tee is mine. And his....