36 - A Slap Of His Trauma

I just wanna share this cute photo of my son!!! He's so cute hehe.

And I'm sorry for not updating!!! You will know what happened to Gulf in the next chapter.

Plus, why y'all only pointing Gulf's fault? My son is not that bad!(maybe he did make a big mistake but that's the traits of a human! People makes mistakes that they regret. Besides, I'm the one who wrote him! Y'all should come after me! Don't worry, my son, momma will save you)

|[<○■□■●■□■○>]|

The faucet was on, and the water continuously drips down the sink. The TV is playing music that Mew repeatedly listened to, he never gets tired of it. Not like Gulf, which he had tired of loving.

No matter how much Mew wanted to stay awake, he couldn't. He was just too tired. Physically and emotionally. The heaviness of his eyelash brought him to sleep. However, for only a short amount of time, he's wide awake. Thoughts are running inside his head that bothered him throughout the night.

It bothered him to the point that he just stared at nothingness. He couldn't move an inch because of his preoccupied mind.

The older took his phone from his bag and dialed the number of his secretary. Why? He doesn't know. He just had this urge to call him upon thinking of what had happened earlier.

After 4 rings, he finally answered. "Dude! I'm sleeping here! It's freakin' 2:30 in the morning!" He complained. Mew didn't realize it was until he told him. But he shrugged it off since he needs to talk to him about something more important.

"Investigate Gulf" He then heard gasps and groans from behind. Kayce just slipped on his bed from the surprise.

"Wa-wait, wha? Why?"

"Just try to find details on what happened when he left" He replied coldly.

"So you guys talked? What did he say to you?" Being the nosy cousin, Mew got annoyed by his remark and hung up his phone before he would wither.

After their small chat, Mew slump on his bed again. He recalls Gulf's reaction earlier and he was beyond shocked when he heard the ordeal he encountered. His emotions were mixed that why he couldn't react to anything. But anger weighs more and he couldn't control it. He was having delusions but fury subsided them all. Just thinking about it gives rise to a war. In his heart and head.

"I hate my life"

~•~

While sipping his warm coffee, he stared at his iPad. His secretary just sent him a report about what he asked for and he still couldn't open it. Weirdly, the ominous feeling retorted. It was unusual to feel so yet he shrugged it off. This is preposterous.

"Wha..." His reactions were vaguely plain. Every time he scrolls down, a picture of the Gulf was seen. His life surrounded cameras, like a lost actor. Yet one thing he noticed is that he never see any pictures of beach themes. He knows that he doesn't like beaches but surely it would be added in photoshoots. It may be weird but he thought that Gulf would take part in this job. But he still found him handsome and extremely gorgeous in other shots. Liars go to hell, right?

He scrolled again, but an article caught his attention. "Model Dominic France caught in a psychiatrist after missing for 5 months. It is said that after the Winter Falls Photoshoot, he was nowhere to be found. News says that he was met by an ex that caused his downgrade. But what could be the reason for his disappearance?"