25 - The Series of Unfortunate

Yall probs hate me for not updating so here it is!

I bet you'll be cursing me on your head for turning this twist.

Lol. I love you🤪♥️

____________________________________

It's Gulf's exams came and he is dead tired.

"Gulf, what exams do you have left?" Mild consulted. The two friends are in the library. Their first two exams ended and they look like they haven't slept for 3 days.

"4. Don't talk to me, I'm tired" The latter complained. He lowered his head, and rest it on the white table.

Mild tsk-ed. "Sassy"

"I'm so tired I could sleep for 30 years," Gulf thought he was going to die from fatigue, His stamina dropped to the floor. The amount of stress that grew from the past few days made him look like a ghost that lowkey died from board exams. He did not even get enough sleep and food to consume due to being his busybody.

"Ting! Ting!" His phone beeped silently. Although he doesn't have to stability to open it, he still did. He wants to see if his husband would talk to him. He still hasn't ask Mew to go on a date because he was still too shy to ask him. But he planned to do it later.

Unknown Number
Gulf please talk to me

Ugh. Federal.

He dismissed his texts and calls. Gulf knows that Federal's company has some difficulties and he also knows that his ex-father would ask for some assistance by telling his husband his father's issue and could ask for his help. But he has no plan on doing so.

"Aren't you going to answer that?" Mild asked. Now, Gulf swerved to look at him with his beat face.

"No. It's just spam" He briefly replied. The latter proceeded to rest his head on the table and breath. Yes, just breathe He doesn't want to rest because he wants to save it for later. He might sleep in the library he rest.

After some more buzz, his phone stopped vibrating which is good for him. He got irritated by just feeling its vibration.

₩w₩

Gulf completed another exam and he wants to collapse there. He's in front of his Uni, waiting for a taxi when he got bored.

He recalled he had to call Mew, to ask him on a date. Regardless of his feeling of shame, he brushed it off. He needs to talk to Mew and break the suffocating air in them.

"He-hello? P'Mew?" He blurted. No one was here other than him and the guard so it was fine for him.

"Gulf? Why did you call me?" The older asked, stunned at what his husband did.

Finally grabbing the courage to speak, he replied, "I-I just want to... ask you out"

There was silence after that.

"Like... on a date?" Gulf blushed at what he heard. He wants to shout 'YES' but he still has the sanity not to do so.

"Yes... later at..." Gulf thought of a restaurant. "Jing Palace. I heard the food there is delectable and has a great view"

"I'm on a meeting right now‐"

"What!? You're in a what!? You should've said so! Then let's just go on a date tomorrow—"