26 - The Beginning of a New Start. Part 1 (𝕲𝖚𝖑𝖋)

"Lenard, what's my schedule today?" The man consulted, sitting oh so comfortably in his chair. He wore the latest limited edition Frankenstein Galla suit; A blue suit jacket paired with sky blue button-down shirt, white trousers, and white Dior shoes. His hand-tied with the new exclusive Rolex watch. If you look from afar, you may speculate he's the most handsome man on earth which all says he is, and from up close, it is obvious that label is for him.

His PA glimpsed at his watch, then responded, "10 minutes from now, at 9 am, you'll visit the Grand Opening of Joel Pohn, the same time you'll meet Mr. Allistair and Mrs. Queens. At exactly noon, you'll be arriving in London for a runaway show. 6 pm, there will be a photo shoot at a beach in the Maldives"

He shifts his gazes at the window, then crossed his legs elegantly with compassion.

"Is that all?" He inquired, still looking at the captivating view. Though his ears are listening, his mind wanders the place.

"Yes, Mr. Dominic" Lenard nodded, keeping his poker face. "Oh! I forgot. After your photoshoot in the Maldives, you'll be going home"

He paused. Thailand brings him so many memories that it suffocates him as well as giving him comfort. He left, but still, his soul didn't.

"Hm~ tight schedule but whatever. I think I need a Starbucks" He knocked on the driver's door. "John, pull up in Starbucks I need a drink. The usual, okay?"

"Yes, sir" The older well obeyed. He swerved the car, going to the near Starbucks.

Oh! I forgot to introduce you, his name is Dominic. A name invented by him, the name he uses in the modeling and entertainment industry.

The real name is Gulf Kanawut 2.0. A 26-year-old man living in Manhattan, New York. A certified model, and known for hosting a show from America. He's respected for being prominent despite his young age, many branded companies begged for his time.

Because of his feminine face and muscular body, he's the ideal fit for a model. Many girls, including men, swoon over him, even models, too.

Yet his heart resides in Thailand. The country he fled after the accident. The accident he never forgets.

His life in Manhattan is hard. When he came there, he had nothing. He lived in the streets of New York, begging for food. But a manager from a small modeling corporation offered him a stay and a job. He accepted right away because it would be a good opportunity to have money and gain popularity.

On his first time modeling, many concentrated on him. His glamour is extraordinary from Thai models and they can see it. He was born to be a model and 'til now, no one knows why he wasn't assigned to a bigger state when he can just terminate their contract and switch to a bigger firm.

But because of Gulf, the company increase much more favor. Their stats grow as months pass by. As I said, many branded companies begged for his time. And so, he became one of the most handsome men on Earth. He won tons of awards and even got starred on many TV shows. His house is full of collections of bags, shoes, watches, clothes, and many more. It can also be a shop if you observe the refinement of it.

"Lenard... can you call Kendra?" His PA hoisted his eyebrow, looking perplexed. "Just call her"

Lenard grabbed his phone, dialed the number of a certain person, then handed it over to his boss.

"Hello? Babe?" The woman in the line called. Though that endearment never gave the chills as though Mew did, he never stopped her from calling him that because he gave up trying.

"Stop it, Kendra. I just called you to... say goodbye" Feeling deteriorated, he still manages to say it.

The line was silent, no reaction was encountered. "Babes? You're going to leave me? Why? Did you find someone else? Just tell me the truth, please?"

Gulf chuckled. Her tone was complicated but he knew that even though her attitude is childish, she'll miss him.

"I'm going back to Thailand. Don't tell me that I didn't tell you because I did. Stop being overdramatic because I know you're somehow going to surprise me by going there. I'm not going to give you my address if that's what you're going to do. I already told you I don't like surprises"

She scoffed, "You think I'd do that? You're right, I'll do it. But Lenard's by my side so I would know where you are. I might even get to see the love of your life"

Yes, Gulf told him he was gay and he was married to a man from Thailand. The astonishment was not the word to describe Kendra's reaction when he said that. The two also made it clear from the media that they were just friends and nothing more even though many ships them.

"You might never see him because you would most probably snatch him away from me. I have good taste in men more than you. I remember you date Caln Hutchman. Gosh his smell was— so bad I could just die"

"Hey! He wasn't so bad! He's nice and rich. Sad that he got wedded to Eve Stones. Well, I heard that they both share the same scent so maybe that why they got married" The two shared a good laugh from their jokes.

"Sir Dominic, your drink is here" John opened his door, then handed him his favorite Starbuck drink.

"Lenard, how many minutes 'til we get there?" He sips his drink.

"5 minutes from now. Do you need a retouch?"

"No need. Kendra, I'll call you never. Code blue if you know" He hangs up, without listening to any of her remarks.

Arriving at their destination, he sauntered out of the limousine. Many eyes are on him, even though his hair is a bit disheveled, it didn't change the fact that he was stunning. Many aristocrats and executives arrived with their spouse or a company but only Gulf who's known to be single, arrived alone.

"Hello, Dominic" The man in the spotlight greeted the model with respect. Many are intrigued by his beauty but not anyone can seize his attention.

"Hello, Mr. Allistair. Terrific meeting you" He handshake the older, feeling the man's callous hand.

Allistair chuckled, "Oh, it's my pleasure to meet you too. I've come to watch your show last month and I must say, you have great taste for picking Zansei"

"I thank your acknowledgment. But have you seen Mrs. Ranger? She and I had some good talk so I want to show her my new design"

"That's wonderful, Dom. I think I saw her inside. Come on, let me introduce you to her"

♧■◇•♧

Aaaand that's about it. See how much Gulf changed?

The next chapter is about Mew and how he lived after 3 years from that accident.