22 - Study

Gulf is getting ready for the finals exams which is more pressure, more frustrations.

"Gulf, what'chu doin'?" The man asked while holding a glass of milk. Gulf didn't replied, continuing to read the book. "Gulf?"

The younger turned around with a bothered face. "Phi, could you um... not bother me? I need some alone time. Please?" The man was stunned. He saw the dark circles and eye bags around Gulf's eyes, the pale face, and the cheeks that slightly got smaller. It made Mew more worried about his husband.

He walked closer.

"Gulf, are you okay?" He asked again. He placed the milk on the wooden table then rubbing circles around Gulf's back.

"I'm reviewing. I need to prepare for the final's exams" He replied. The older sighed heavily. He can't bear to see Gulf exhausted or he would be the one being overdramatic about it.

"That doesn't answer my question" the serious tone made Gulf flinch. In all honesty, it made the younger feel hot. Mew never use this tone unless when they're in bed or Mew is horny.

He coughed to calm himself. He doesn't want Mew to know that he feels aroused when using pouted. So, he acted normal and just pouted. "Phi doesn't have to be worried. I can take care of myself"

"How about Phi help you?" The older suggested. He doesn't know anything about Gulf's field but he's a fast learner so he can manage if he reads it for more than an hour.

Gulf shook his head and smiled. "No thank you, Phi. If you really want to help me... don't send me milk. Coffee will do" He tapped the man's shoulders and smiled timidly.

His husband changed moods and became cheerful again after hearing the order from Gulf. "What do you want? Expresso? Americano? Latte? Mocha?"

"Hmmm... expresso. Hot, okay?" Gulf recieved an 'okay' sign from Mew that made the younger chuckle at his husband's antics. But before he left, Mew gave a warm hug.

The feeling of tiredness washed away after Mew gave him a sweet hug. He felt how the man is genuinely worried and cared for him. But he hasn't been able to study because of Mew's clinginess and his... horny junior so he needs to focus on his studies first before having to give time for their relationship.

Even so, he doesn't want to point out Mew because of it. He knows that Mew and him will eventually fall out of love. The thought of it makes him miserable. He doesn't know what to do without Mew. The love he gives and recieves from Mew is too much that without it, he feels empty. Those months they've been together is his most happiest. And he doesn't want it to end. So he accepts every reamrks Mew does. If he wants to make love, then make love. If he wants to have a date, they'll have a date. Though his reaction is different, deep inside he just wants to give in.

And study is a great distraction. It will help him get his head away from the idea of.... Gin

He doesn't know what happened with Mew and his ex because Mew isn't saying anything to him after their kiss and make up. And up until today, he's still insecure. After all those sweet moments, there's this doubt inside him he can't just ignore.

He believes that there will be a rainbow after the rain but what about the storm after a sunny day?

"Baby" He quiver hearing the name. Yet the warm blood scattered crept inside his chubby cheeks. Mew walked up to him with a small table with a variety of donuts, a cup of expresso, and the sweet smell of a familiar scent from the candle. Gulf scoffed at the view.