23 - Argument

Okay... I think this time, I'm going to get more comments... I think. I just... I don't know, enjoy???

Recently, Gulf has been restless because of the stacks of work that's been distributed to them. Even though they did have many school works, Gulf still finds time to be with his husband. But Mew insists on Gulf continuing all his husband's workloads so they can have a date more sooner. Although reluctant, he acted like he was okay with it even though he had uncertainties. So in the next few days, after class, he goes to Mild's house (Not that he would help him) so he can focus more on writing his final thesis and the unfinished shit on his calculus. It hurts his brain, to be honest, but still, he has to finish all of it. He just wishes for all his strength that drained from research and studying will be worth t.

"Gulf, are you done?" Mild walked towards the latter and peeked at his laptop. Though Gulf and Mild have different classes, they still find time to be with each other. Not that the two have no other friends, but they just like their company. Just the two of them. Besides, Mild and Gulf don't like uninvited people.

"Not yet finished" He replied briefly. He doesn't have the time to quarrel or play games because of the unfinished work. He made an oath to never get interested with any interruptions if working if, and only if, it's an emergency. And Gulf is not even half done yet.

"Your man called. He said that you should go home because he wants to talk to you about something" Mild showed his phone by coating the laptop screen. Annoyed, he swats his hand off, and Mild hissed in pain. It was a little bit red because of that.

"Sorry..." He mumbled. Gulf was more annoyed when he suddenly acted like he just got spanked by a belt. All those whimpers trigger him. And also the reason why he doesn't like kids. Well- partly.

"Oh, shut up, Mild. It doesn't even hurt. It's like an ants' bite" the younger defense.

"Ai'fucker. Ants' bite hurts like a bitch. Small cuts or wounds is more painful than a big scrape if you tell me" He groaned. And as bothered as he is, Gulf just ignored him and resumed typing.

After a moment of silence, Mild spoke, "Are you not going home? I told you that your husband called. Maybe he'll talk to you about something important so, if I were you, I would go home already to know what he's about to say"

Gulf snorted. "I know that he's only asking for attention. Tsk! He's the one who said I should continue doing this, and now he's asking for me" He muttered and shook his head.

"Ai'Gulf. Maybe you should go. I really think that you and Mew should talk. Your routine is coming here and going home at night. Why are you so grumpy anyway?" He stood up and walked away. The latter huffed. The warm breath he felt was like boiling smoke coming from the hot water. He kind of felt bad because of the unexpected change of attitude. Why am I like this?

He glanced at his surroundings. papers, pens, books were scattered around the floor. He stretched his body and took all his things and left the condominium. Even with an onerous feeling, Gulf still bottled it within. He's not going to lie that irritation is still running through his veins, and any time now, if provoked, it would pop out.

"Here, Phi. Thank you" he addressed the driver. Once he got out, Gulf walked into the big-ass gate that doesn't serve any purpose aside from being fucking heavy that anyone who will come inside, can't push and pull it.

"AH! Fuck gravity" Once opened, he dried the sweats that formed earlier. But momentarily, he has to walk for 2 minutes to get directly inside the mansion.