07 - Unknown Number

(A/N: I'm going to start doing POV's cuz seriously! Even I can't understand my own written character!)

⚜⚜⚜Gulf POV⚜⚜⚜

"Hi!" A guy with weird looking face sat with infront of me.

"If you're going to ask if I married Mew, I did. So what?" I said with adding volume in my voice. I could feel the stares around me.

"Wow, so scary" the dude sarcastically replied. "I'm kind of a loner too. Well, if one's a loner maybe other loner's can be together, right?" The dude answered back.

"Sorry. Many people's been coming up to me and asking if Mew is really my husband. I wanted to say no if that satisfies them and leave me alone but I can't since it's true" I answered.

"I'm Mild, usually they said I pry too much on their privacies. I just wanna have someone I could call bestest friend. You know, advise them? I have a boring life so I just pry into them" I gave a 'so you will do it to me too?' Face. "Don't worry! I may pry and ask for your personal and private matters, but I don't tell secrets"

"I don't believe you"

"Wow. What a hater. I can see why no one wants to sit with you" he replied while munching on his sandwich. He looks like a happy go lucky type of person but aith a shitty mouth.

"Then why are you sitting with me?" I raised an eye brow but what Mild said stung my heart.

"Because no matter how people push me away, I will still wait for them to be comfortable with me" Mild said without giving me an eye contact. He's different to other people that I met.

"Then.... you can be friends with me, Mild. I don't mind if someone pry's to my private life if it's someone I trust"

"Really?" You could see the delight in Mild's eyes when he heard that. "Then, let me tell you my life first" I nodded as response and continued eating. "I almost died twice before—"

"Poof!" I chocked on my food while Mild is shocked to what I did. Who wouldn't be shocked and amazed when you hear someone surviving death? TWICE? "What? You almost died twice!?"

"Yup. The first one was when I learned that I have a kidney failure. It was severe that I almost lost my life but someone saved me. Second is that I got in a car accident"

"WHAT!?"

"And misteriously, I was fine"

"Mild, your life is not boring. Think of it, you survived twice. And you still think that your life is boring? If I were you, I would do what I'm passionate about. Hmm... I want to be a pilot someday. But look, I'm here studying Political Science. I also want to be an actor. But in that matter, I tried auditioning"

"Well, I don't have skills. I don't have passion" Mild replied as a matter of fact.

"You should try finding what hobbies you like. I was once like you. In my second year of high school, someone asked what I wanted to be when I grow up. I just thought randomly and said that I wanted to be an attorney. Then after that, I really thought about what I want to be so I listed things. Took note of what I really really like and I picked being a pilot. But dreams sometimes doesn't work"