09 - Tease

⚜⚜⚜Mew POV⚜⚜⚜

A few days later after meeting my friends, Gulf seemed restless. When he said I have dark circles, his is doubled. I don't know if I should talk to him or call a therapist. I tried talking to him but he answered that he was busy with his plate and thesis. They also have an event in school which he joined. But I don't believe him.

"Phi? Why are you here?" He asked me with a shocked face.

"I took a leave. It's friday today and I want to be with you. Do you want to go somewhere?" He dropped his bag and aproached me and gave a peck om the lips.

"Is it about this?" He pointed his face and I can't help but to nod. I don't want to lie to him! "Phi, Gulf is okay. You're so worried. I told you I'm busy with my school works. Plates, thesis, and reports. You don't have to worry, Phi"

"How could I not worry when you don't even sleep with me in the bed these past few days? You also don't join me for breakfast. Did Gin offend you while I was gone that time?" He shook his head immedietly and sighed.

"Phi, I told you I'm fine. I just need rest" he pushed the me softly but I pouted and hugged him tighter.

"And that's what I'm going to give you. I reserved a room for us in a beach resort. I want to watch the sunset with you"

"That sounds nice" he replied. "Fine, I'll come with you. But don't expect me to relax all the time. I have to finish my plate so I won't get scolded by my mean professor"

"You have a mean professor?"

"Yeah, you wanna fight him?"

"Sure. Where is he?" Gulf chuckled at him.

"Phi! I was just kidding. Stop taking my words seriously"

"So when you say you love me, that's just a joke?"

"Ha? Where did you get that from?"

"You just told me to not take your words seriously"

"What? Are you dumb, P'Mew? I meant that you should have common sense. It was a joke" he replied and I laughed. He's so cute when he's mad. I like teasing him. "Phi!!! I hate you"

"Gulf hates me?"

"Pff! If you want me to go with you, then fix yourself and get your common sense checked!"

"Ouch" I made a fake 'in pain' face. Even though I was a nominated as the best actor fo the year for 3 consecutive years, I chose to act all fake. I like it though. It feels so domestic.

⚜⚜⚜Gulf POV⚜⚜⚜

I can't believe I lied to him.

Okay, so maybe my stress and frustations is not all about my school work. I can say that I excel my work pretty good and I am proud to say that I am smart so school works is easy peasy. But the thing is, my dad keeps asking for me. Like how was I before? Do I need something? Like wanna meet up and talk? Something like that. And I badly want to decline the offer. But my heart is telling me not to. 4 days ago, Fediral texted me telling me that me and Mew should have dinner and talk about things. I already know where this is going but that's my father.