18 - An Unnexpected Visitor

Mew grabbed Gulf's wrist and pulled him out of the coffee shop. He hastily pushed him inside the car and drove like he was running for his life. Yet he's running on his own doom.

"MEEEEWWW! WHAT THE FUCK!? ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL US!?" He yelled at Mew who's fuming in anger.

"Ai'shia Gulf! Why were you with her!?" He yelled back. He's in no state to calm down. He still drove fast, not hitting the brakes. He clutched his hands tightly on the pedal.

"CALM YOUR FUCKING NERVES! WE WERE ONLY TALKING!" He exclaimed, giving more volume from the tone he recieved from Mew. He doesn't have the right to get angry when he doesn't know what happened. He hated how he reacted like that and lashed it out on him.

"I don't give what's mine, Gulf" He retorded. Mew is a possessive little web who's going to stuck you on his if he finds out anything fishy.

"I'M NOT YOURS!" Gulf yelled, correcting Mew's words.

"We're married!" He yelled back.

"THAT DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO STALK ME!"

"SCREEECH!"

"G-Gulf..."

"Mew. Don't think I don't know that you've been sneaking up on me. You hired a bodyguard! No, a spy! To spy on what I've been doing! I have no privacy, I have no life, and I have no decisions! No choices! You can't make everyone like me, so why do you need to make them!? You're a dictator which I hate the most! You're just like my father..."

"Gulf, I'm sorry. I just... want to keep you safe, Gulf"

"YOU'RE DOING WHAT YOU'RE DOING TO GIN! YOU HAVEN'T CHANGED!"

"That's why I... am sorry. I was going to tell you but—"

"Was! Was going to tell me! Yet you didn't stand a chance! Why can't you just let me live my life for pete's sake, Mew! You can't decide for me on who to talk with or what I'm supposed to do! You might as well lock me in your mansion!"

"Gulf, I never made you do something! Except for this! I'm asking you to stop seeing her! She's your ex, Gulf"

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO KISSED YOUR EX! You fucking moron! You have no idea how much I hated myself because I want to go back to you and make things normal but I have to not do it! Because I have my dignity and ego! You're the wronf so why should I forgive you!?"

"I'm so so sorry, Love. I know my aplogizing will never rinse the pain you've been feeling but I'm really truly sorry. My feelings for you are genuine. I don't want to break up with you, or worse divorce. I never thought that I would do something like that, Gulf. I made a huge mistake and I'm begging! Gulf, I'm begging for you to come back. If you want me to kneel, I'll do it. If you want me to hit myself, I'll do it. Hell! I would even jump a roof for you to forgive me"

Gulf chuckled sarcastically. "Do you dare?"

"What?" He huffed a question. He can't understand what Gulf's saying.

"If you're really sorry, then cross the high way and let's see if someone pulls the brakes on you. If you survive, then I'm going to forgive you. If you don't, see you in hell"

A moment of silence broke in the car. No one initiated to talk.

"I... I'll do it" He pulled of his seatbelt and opened the car door. Gulf's eyes widened as he witness Mew walking on the highway. He immedietly ran to him and stopped him from going.

"ARE YOU MENTAL!? IT WAS A JOKE, YOU FUCKING BASTARD! STOP IT, OR I'M THE ONE KILLING YOU WITH YOUR OWN CAR!" He shouted at his husband.

"Are you not angry with me anymore?" His expectant is very very high. He needs Gulf.