20 - Picnic Date

Hello! I'm back peeps with a new chapter. (Sorry for the late update teehee). I just wanted to share this old but cute photo of my fav actors. And congrats for Mew and Gulf having the second and first place as the most handsome bl actors of 2021!!!

Two men, sitting in the hot tub 5 feet apart cause they're not ga—

"PHI! STOP WATCHING THOSE AND HELP ME COOK THIS!" You can hear the voice of a nagging husband in the whole mansion.

"Krub, mia" (Mia means wife in Thai)

Mew turned off the television and walked towards the kitchen. It's the two husband's day off which means they will laze around and do nothing. But Gulf had different plans. He doesn't laze if he's not really so tired so he made plans. But Mew on the other side... not so much.

"Stop. Right. There" Mew noticed a dark aura that orbs around Gulf. He stopped tiptoe-ing because he got caught. And that's where he knows he's dead.

"G-Gulf~" He used his soft tone and snaked his arms around his husband's waist. But Gulf had fast reflexes and pointed a spatula directly at Mew's nose. Mew flinched at the action.

"If you think you will just lay on the couch and watch whatever you're watching, then prepare for your funeral" Gulf gritted his teeth like a mad dog making Mew scared.

"O' Gulf~ Phi is sorry, naa~ It's saturday and I'm tired from work yesterday" He defended himself from the spatula and placed it on a plate. He then embraced Gulf for the second time and it worked.

"I called your secretary last time and he said that you do have a lot of work" He replied. "And I heard that you finished it" Mew nodded. "But when we made love last night, you can't stop and made it to 3 rounds"

Every word was emphasized. Oh how sneaky, Suppasit.

"Eh.... ehehehe ofcourse we should. You know, if it's work then I would get tired but if it's you, I can go all night long"

"Fucker! I said only 1 round, you horny beast! And you went to 3 rounds!? Seriously!?" He yelled, every word raised volume.

"Come on~ I was tired" He rested his chin at Gulf's shoulder and fully hugged his waist.

Gulf sighed. "My back still hurts, Phi. What am I going to do with you? Just help me with this" He pointed at the mixture and dishes on the counter.

"What is it for, anyways?" The curious mischievous fox asked while panning his attention to the dishes prepared.

For the viand, Gulf made steamed sausages, pad thai, chicken salad, pasta, and some garlic bread topped with cheddar cheese. For dessert, he baked a mango cake, cookies, and made Luk chup.

"Didn't I told you last night?" He raised an eye brow.

"Eh? When?"

"When I called you?" His eyes wandered upwards, trying to remember anything, but no memory came to mind.

"I think I forgot. What is it?"