33 - Torture

Since you guys already know that Mew's memories came back already, I'm going to give you this.

And I'm tempted to publish the chapter from the teaser. Should I or should I not?

__________________

"Mew? Mew!" Kayce' voice echoed as he calls out for his cousin. His steps are getting louder when Mew didn't concede. The mansion was so quietly odd that it made Kayce worried. Ever since Gulf showed up from JCV, Mew never gave attention to any meetings, conferences, and didn't accept any partnership. He wasn't submitting any calls from his family and business partners. Like always, he never went out of his mansion. But it was unusual that his pets weren't around and his maids weren't present.

Usually, if the mansion is silent, maids were around, cleaning. If the maids aren't attending, then it would be the pets. But they're also not here. And lastly, Mew would have a party all by himself if everyone is not here.

Kayce opened the door of his boss' room, but was stunned when he saw Mew laying his back on the bed with all his pets that snuggled in his arms, while he was crying. Maybe 10 bottles of wine and whiskey were laying on the ground and some were on the bed.

He turned his head on his left and saw the big, flat TV that was on. "Dude! What happened to you? Why are you playing songs? Does that say break up playlist?" But his question was left in the air when none of his questions were answered. Mew continued to sip on his bottle of wine that has some straw in it. "What the freaky Friday happened to you!?"

Mew sniffed the snot that is starting to flow down. "Tell me he's not back, Kayce"

The man who currently entered walked towards the pitiful-looking man. "What!? Who?"

"Gulf... Kanawut Traipipaka—shit! I don't remember..." He mumbled enough for Kayce to hear.

"What!? You know him!? So you recall everything!?" He shrieked. Mew slowly nods his head then glanced at his secretary, his eyes still red from all the tears that he shed. "Shit. So... you guys are really married? Wow. You guys are ex-husbands—"

Mew suddenly sits up and unconsciously throws Pen(his hamster) at Kayce. "WE'RE NOT EX-HUSBANDS! HE DIDN'T SIGN ANY DIVORCE PAPERS YOU DAMN ASS-SHIT! THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK, DUMBASS! MORON! IDIOT! DICKHEAD! IMBECILE! DORK! UNLOVED CHILD!"

The curses that he continuously throws hurt Kayce's feelings. What hit him was the 'Unloved Child'.  "That hurts, man. You could've corrected me than hurt my feelings!"

"That's what you get! You deserve it!" The snot that keeps blocking his breathing gushed down the hole of his nose. It's funny if only he wasn't crying.

////___\\\\

"So what happened?" Kayce asked while rubbing Mew's back. After an hour of cleaning, which is an hour of misery, he assembled all his mess and threw the bottles away. He fed the pets and changed the bed sheet that was covered with puke. Don't ask.

Eventually, he was back in his right mind. He sighed, "I just... I don't want to see him again. You know how hard it was for me when I regained my memories?"

"Actually... no because I never experienced it. But since you're in a bad state, I'll just say yes—ow! Why did you hit me!?" He complained.

His boss sneered and shook his head. He can't explain how much he suffered from 3 years. He was traumatized from going back to work that he had to hire a driver and a bodyguard to keep him safe. He isolated himself from people so that things won't happen again. The thing that made him ache like always.