27 - The Beginning of a New Start. Part 2 (𝕸𝖊𝖜)

"CEO of JCV Empire talks about his 3-year therapy after an awful and tragic accident. Many speculate that he has a lover, does he?"

The TV is on, crumbs of chips and sweets are scattered on his bed down the floor. The scent of vodka and cigarette is still there. Although the place was a mess, the man sleeping like an angel had the best night ever.

You might think he had a party with about 50 people when in fact, he just had some fun with himself.

"Ugh..." He groaned once he flutters his eyes open. Still not in his right state of mind, he closed his eyes.

"Ring! Ring! Ring!" His annoying phone rang monotonously. Disgruntled, he answered.

"We have a problem" His secretary announced with an alarmed tone.

"Would shooting you solve this problem because if not then shut up and leave me alone" His voice is hoarse from last night's drinking party.

"Well I probably died already before this problem occurs but I can't since I have to be responsible for your ass" He sassily retorted.

"So? What's the problem because I have no time talking to a dork" He stretched his arms and sat on his bed.

"Well, there's a problem in the commercial. The model is in the hospital because of a bruise. The props team didn't secure the hold of the camera so she was hit by it. She filed a case at us and it's causing a ruckus. Many of her fans already know this so they got down the building and demand justice for their precious model" He added stress to the last sentence.

"Then fucking find another model and call the police if they got in the building. Pay for the damage and do whatever she wants"

"We already did that but..."

He knotted his eyebrows. "I do not like that there is a 'but' added"

"Well... she wants to meet you" A dead silence surrounded them.

He shouted, "There is no fucking way in hell I would-"

"Mew! Please! You know that it couldn't be solved because there is- I don't know! 200 plus people outside demanding justice for that shitty model! Just come here. 'Do what she wants you said, right?"

"I know that she only wants to ask me out on a date which I will never do. Her efforts to win me over are futile. If she's only going to ask for my presence then I'll just send a video for her"

"Dude, just come here. That model is already sitting in your office" His eyes enlarged at what he said.

He gritted his teeth, his anger is boiling like the lava that's about to explode. "You. Better. Fucking. Hide"

He heard his secretary gulp. Even though they have a bro's relationship, they still keep their actions between boss and employee.

Although he's hesitant to come, he just wants to rest.

Once he opened the door of his office, he was welcomed by the tall and gorgeous woman standing with a black eye on her face. Even though Mew wants to laugh at her, he kept his face stern.

"So, you want to meet me on my day off" He sarcastically retorted. He doesn't have the stamina to even show up here if not for the 'problem'.

"Hi Mew! I missed you" She came running at the CEO. His secretary is wildly shocked at the woman's behavior. No one ever hugged Mew like that. Not even his family.

"Keep your hands to yourself if you don't want me to file a case at you for sexual assault" He threatened. The model was a little stunned so she retracted her arms.

"So, if I'm done meeting you, can I leave now?" The model sighed. She stuck her arms on her boobs, showing him her cleavage that Mew is not highly interested in.

"It looks like you don't remember my name. We had a blast that night but-" her sentence was cut when Mew suddenly spoke,

"First of all, I don't know you. Second of all, I never left my house if not for emergencies. And lastly, I'm not interested. If you want to date me, look in the mirror. I'd rather die single than to be one of your jackass"

"Hey! That's crossing the line!" She pointed out

"You see your fans down there? What if they knew they were idolizing the idol of idiot-worshippers?" Her hand hung on the air, ready to slap the man's face when he caught it. Though her other hand was free, she attempted to slap him but he caught it again!

"No matter how pristine or glamorous you look, I would never date someone as slutty as a bold star" He then pushed her to the ground, glared at her with raging eyes. It almost made her soul leave her body.

He started walking away, but the model is still slumping on the ground, like a pitiful idiot.

"You would never find a model like me! Mark my words!" She yelled, yet the man didn't give mo care.

Mew's secretary, who was watching the show laughed his ass off. It was a little short but it gave him the laugh like a hyena.

(°•°)

Done! Now, Mew has changed too. He never left his house lol.

He's all private now and never dated. He hated the idea of it. Sad thinking that he was never happy after 3 years.